Stella Apartments
$359
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $411/night.

$453
Hotel Lapad(Dubrovnik)
$244
$217
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssmall apartmentairport buspile gateold townplace to staystairsterracekitchenetteharbour
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Very decent room. All you would ever need was there (fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with washing machine). Interior design was like from previous century but believe me - it made this stay truly atmospheric. Character of the place is unbeatable. If you add owners who are amazingly kind and helpful it's place I fully recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank xroorx
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stopped here for 3 nights and we were both blown away by Jadres hospitality! She bought us a bottle of pop and biscuits and showed us around where all the short cuts were. The room was everything we needed (and had air con which was a godsend!) and the outdoor patio is a lovely spot to have breakfast (there is a great bakery just up the road which Jadre directed us to). You really couldn't be in a better location for the price (plus it's very quiet!). The stairs up from Old Town really aren't a pick of bother, except when your belly is full of Ozjusko. Do be careful that you get to the right address! We went to the wrong place first, entirely my fault. I typed Stella Apartments into google maps and got directed to somewhere just up the road, that wasn't half as good. It took us about 20 minutes to realise we were in the wrong place and the other owners won't tell you that there is another Stella Apartments (even though they know Jadre).

Room Tip: I didn't see the large apartment, but the small apartment was perfect for two!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Great location, basic rooms with everything you need and Jadre was very helpful and gave us great advice and information about Dubrovnik. One point, the shower ran out of hot water quite quickly. Apart from that, the apartment had everything we needed and was great value for money.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jess H
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We loved Stella Apartments so much so we've booked again for later this year! The apartments are big and very, very clean for a very good price. We had a great view overlooking the sea from our balcony. The owners (husband and wife) are the sweetest couple and are so helpful with everything to start your stay in beautiful Dubrovnik. We were welcomed with special chocolate biscuits and fresh fruit juice. They also gave us a map and explained how we get to the Old Town, nearby cafe and supermarket along with a few restaurant suggestions. You will get a great peaceful sleep at Stella (the Old Town can get noisy) and the owners offer great airport/port transfers which we organised with them.

It's a simple 5 minute downhill stroll (steps) to the Old Town. Take your time walking back up but it is good exercise after all the yummy food and ice-cream you will be eating in the Old Town. Dubrovnik is a beautiful city (Old & New) we spent 3 days in total there and can't wait to revisit in September. Make sure you visit Lokrum Island opposite. It's £10 return on the ferry that goes every hour from the Old Town port and only takes 10 minutes to get there. Lokrum is a nature reserve and simply stunning. We spent the whole day there, swimming, walking and admiring the wild Peacocks, Birds and Rabbits.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Gl0betr0tter100
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wonderful trip was complete thanks to Jadre and the apartment I was staying in :) I had arrived late from the airport and she had cookies and juice waiting for me :) She was even up late to welcome me and to greet me upon my arrival. The apartment was just perfect for one traveler. King size bed, my very own bathroom (that was very nice I should add), my very own kitchen and a small courtyard full of wonderful flowers :) Jadre was very kind to me, always available to me for any inquiries or minor problems that arrose (amenities stuff). I was always greeted respectfully and was always given the necessary assistance. Thank you for the wonderful stay!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business