“Seafood charcoal grill ”
Review of Lady Pi-Pi

Lady Pi-Pi
Ranked #54 of 403 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Croatian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: No reservations. No groups. Open from May 1st through October 1st.
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

If you want charcoal grilled seafood, this is your restaurant. Don't order the meat dishes, they're good but not amazing. The best best best dish is the charcoal grilled sea bass.

There are newer reviews for Lady Pi-Pi

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We came by here on our first night in Croatia at the recommendation of a friend. It was around 9pm and we walked up to a line outside so I took that as a good sign of the quality. After maybe 20 minutes the waitress came out announcing that there was a table for two. Apparently the 16 people ahead of us had more friends :) so we happily strolled to the front. When the waitress came by for our orders we asked for a bottle of red wine, the salted sardines to start (my husbands weird suggestion not mine), the grilled sea bass and the mixed grill.

As expected, the sardines were VERY salty and very slimy. My bad for letting him order though...Our mains arrived a bit later and were both okay but I was a little underwhelmed after hearing reviews of this place. My sea bass was kind of bland and the vegetables were a bit overcooked and mushy. My husbands dish had some decent flavours but wasn't really what we expected. The prices were reasonable and I loved the setting and ambiance so I really wanted to love this place - but it fell short. Our other meals in Dubrovnik were much better.

1  Thank Mic B
Reviewed July 31, 2014

A really lovely shady place to have lunch, but the food was not that great, just ok. So was the service.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We were waiting for an hour to get a table for a dinner, was really worth waiting! Amazing view, friendly staff and delicious food. Prices were reasonable. Went for breakfast next morning, no queue, and one of the best omelette I have ever had!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Get the mixed grill for two. You will not regret it.

Service was best we had in our two weeks in the Balkans.