“Excellent apartment, great host!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
charlotte...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent apartment, great host!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

My partner and I have just come back from Dubrovnik and we stayed in one of Nikola's apartments for 2 nights. The apartment was awesome. It was really spacious, large kitchen area with oven and hobs, a large balcony and it was split-level with the bedroom being upstairs. The apartment had 2 clean bathrooms. I would really advise staying here if you are looking to stay in the Lapad area. We were very close to the supermarket and 5 minutes walk from the Lapad main area with lots of bars, places to swim etc. The bus to the old town passed through every 15 minutes and took around 10 minutes to get to the main entrance to the old town. Nikola was great, we picked us up from the bus station when we arrived and then drove us to the airport (after letting us stay in the apartment until 5pm on the day of departure).

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Space
Liked least: The TV turned itself on in the middle of the night and freaked us out..
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 29, 2013
Dear guests,
Thank you for your amazing review and kind words. It was a pleasure having you as a tenant. We are delighted that you are describing our apartment as a great place with wonderful hospitality from my side. Thank you once again for your recommendation and do hope to have a possibility to welcome you again to Dubrovnik and my apartments another time in the future.
Sincerely yours - Nikola
Rome
Reviewed May 14, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway
May 14, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to write your review on FlukKey & TripAdvisor and sincere thanks for recommending our apartments. We are looking forward to welcome you again to Dubrovnik and Dubrovnik Luxury Apartments. Sincerely yours- Nikola, the owner of the apartments.
Australia
Reviewed October 16, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Oct 16, 2012
Thanks for your review. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the apartment, and it's convenient location. We thank you for recommending our apartment complex. Please feel free to contact me for any assistance you might need should you want to come back and visit us in Dubrovnik.
Yours sincerely,
Nikola Cvjetkovic - Owner
Brighton
Reviewed October 14, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Oct 14, 2012
Dear Caroline and James,
Thank you very much for your kind review. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the apartment, and it's convenient location. Should your travel bring you back to Dubrovnik in the future, I would be delighted if you choose our apartment again to be your "home away from home." We offer our guests a 5% discount on return trips, so please do visit once more.
Kind regards,
Zürich
Reviewed September 13, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Sep 13, 2012
Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your kind review and recommending our apartments. We look forward to welcoming you back to our home for your next visit to Dubrovnik.
Sincerely yours,
Moscow
Reviewed August 29, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Aug 29, 2012
Dear Stanislav,

Thank you very much for choosing our apartment and for your nice comments on TripAdvisor & FlipKey pages. We thank you for recommending our apartments and for highlighting our place to stay, facilities and our hospitality. I would be delighted if you choose our apartment again to be your "home away from home."
Yours sincerely
Nikola Cvjetkovic, Owner
devon
Reviewed August 27, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Aug 27, 2012
Hi Cuthbert,
Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your stay at our apartment and the time to write this review. Please feel free to contact me for any assistance you might need should you want to come back and visit us in Dubrovnik.
Sincerely yours,
Nikola
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing