“Fabulous stay!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Dream10
Dream3
Dream1
Dream2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

stxyixyxg...
Peru
“Fabulous stay!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Spent a fantastic week in Dubrovnik and at the Apartments Nikola. A lovely self catering base to explore Dubrovnik and surrounding areas, the apartment was spotless, and had all the amenities, and owner Nikola could not have been more helpful, transferring us from and to the airport. Bus stop was right outside the apartment ( godsend!), about 20 minute journey into the Old Town, also minutes away from bars, restaurants and beaches on the Lapad peninsula. If fancy a trip to Dubrovnik give this place a try, you won't regret it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 1, 2012
Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for your time and your kind review. We always try to provide our guests the perfect holiday. Renting out my apartments is my new hobby. I get to meet lots of people who got tired of hotels, and they love living with a local! It's great fun! It was a real pleasure to having you at home. I am looking forward to seeing you again in our apartments.
Kind regards,
Nikola -Owner
ehall09
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“'Does what it syas on the tin' as the advert goes.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Ther owner, Nikola, was there when you needed him, for example in picking us up from the airport. His advice was good and accurate, and he was very trusting and happy to let his accommodation speak for itself, which says it all. He was unobtrusive yet helpful. Accommodation was very clean and all we needed as a pair looking for a break. Terrace in 'A1 Whipser' apartment was a great bonus for having breakfast or an evening meal. Views spectacular. Transport into the old town was excellent - every 15 minutes and it did literally drop you off at the door of the Apartment. Lapad beach just 5 minutes walk and local supermarket likewise. Better beach option was Copacabana a 15 minute walk away. The old town is spectacular - very pretty and there are plenty of great places to eat. This was a first class introduction for us to Croatia.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 16, 2012
Dear Guests,
It was a pleasure to have you stay in our apartment. Thank you very much for writing such a nice review on your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your positive experience on Flipkey & TripAdvisor. It is great to see that you found our apartment to be nice, location great and Dubrovnik spectacular. We hope to have a pleasure to welcome you back to our apartments on your next visit to Dubrovnik.
Kind regards,
Nikola - Owner
Co Mayo
Reviewed September 14, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Sep 14, 2012
Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for writing such a nice review on your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our home and would welcome having you stay again in the future. We thank you for looking after our home and treating it with care and respect. Please feel free to contact me for any assistance you might need should you want to come back and visit us in Dubrovnik.
Yours sincerely,
NY
Reviewed August 22, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Aug 22, 2012
Dear Shannon,
What to say?! I would like to express my sincere appreciation on your kind words and compliments. Many thanks for taking time to write your review on Flipkey & Tripadvisor's pages and for recommending our apartments. Your description of the location and my hospitality are very informative to many other travelers, and we thank you for highlighting Dubrovnik Luxury Apartments advantages. Please feel free to contact me for any assistance you might need should you want to come back and visit us in Dubrovnik.

Sincerely yours,
Nikola Cvjetkovic
www.dubrovnikapartmentsnikola.com
Northern Ireland
Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 16, 2012
Dear Aidan and Nuala,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience with Flipkey and Tripadvisor users.
We were pleased to read that you consider us as a place to recommend and that we would be your place to stay on your next visit to Dubrovnik. We are already looking forward to it.

Warm regards from the Owner,
South Tyneside
Reviewed July 1, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jul 1, 2012
Dear Nicola and Jim,
Thank you for your amazing review and kind words.It was a pleasure having you as a tenant. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our home and would welcome having you stay again in the future.
Sincerely yours,
Tynemouth
Reviewed June 25, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers
Jun 25, 2012
Dear Peter and Margaret,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being my guests and for taking the time to share your experience on Flikpkey & Tripadvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our home and would welcome having your stay again in the future.
Sincerely yours
Nikola
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing