Ways to Experience Huck Finn Adventure Travel
from $666.52
from $73.55
from $491.17
More Info
All reviews paddle boarding zaton bay multi sport sea kayaking white water rafting national park activity level krka river beautiful croatia mljet island great company bike ride croatian islands wonderful trip catamaran captain guide
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2016

Just back from trip to Croatia, our guides were Goran, Daniel and Luka, we had a fab holiday the guys made our trip the best ever, we did climbing, had trips on the Catamaran and covered a couple of Islands, and they looked after us so well I would recommend that if you are going to Croatia you look them up

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank theresej0nes
Reviewed April 12, 2016

This is a little late - I did this trip in June '15. It was an amazing trip and a lovely view of Croatia that I wouldn't have otherwise seen. The guides were friendly and well trained in multi-sports. I would definitely recommend this tour company. For this trip you needed an ok level of fitness. My only negatives around the trip was the food was a little bland and monotonous, particularly with options available for lunch.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank LittleRiblet
Reviewed December 24, 2015

Outstanding trip with amazing scenery and great guides! I went on the 5-day Sea Kayaking Dubrovnik trip in late September and still couldn't be more pleased. The guides are friendly and knowledgeable, and the accomodations are comfortable. The equipment is well taken care of and accessible. It is a very nice balance of structured touring and your own free time. The natural beauty of the Dalmatian coast cannot be beat and kayaking is a fantastic way to see it. There is more than enough to explore on Lopud by foot (forts, churches, beaches, coves!) in case of rough sea days.

The company has fantastic customer service. My flight was cancelled and rebooked en route; I had no problems contacting the office. They reaaranged transportation and lodging for my first night and it was no problem being taken to the ferry and to the island the next morning.

I did not have any previous sea kayaking experience, but never felt uncomfortable. I was by far and away the slowest, pokiest member of the group, so really anyone who can slightly swim can do this trip.

I highly recommend this trip and also taking an additional 2-3 days to stay in Old Town Dubrovnik and go to Lokrum Island.

3  Thank smalli_small
Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

My friend and I did the 7 day island hopping trip in mid September 2015. We found this trip to have a great balance of activity and relaxation.

The first day and night was spent in Dubrovnik old town where we did the tourist parts, we found one day to be enough. The next day we headed to Lopud Island which was our base for the next 6 days. We were met on Lopud by Paula who took us to our huck finn accommodation and explained to us what activities we had and where best to do them.

We did everything from walking, cycling, kayaking, snorkelling, paddle boarding and even a lazy day on the beautiful sandy beach.

With all the activities being self guided we were able to leave anytime and go as slowly as we wanted.

Each morning at breakfast Paula asked us what our plans were and she would arrange our boat tickets, suggest routes and tell us what times to get the ferry.

We were very well looked after, laughed a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality. We ate out every night as the food was fantastic and good value.

The suggested itinerary is completely flexible. We found that listening to staff and other customers was a great help and allowed us to do some extras including kayaking to some caves and snorkelling in them and hiking to watch the sunset. We also did an extra walk to a local farm, as I said it's completely flexible and the staff are more than happy to suggest extras.

We had a fabulous trip and met some great people along the way.

4  Thank joppppp
Reviewed October 12, 2015

We booked the 7 night adventure sailing holiday. Everything was perfect from the moment we were collected from our hotel to the transfer back to Dubrovnik at the end of the trip. All the guides and staff were fantastic, their knowledge and recommendations were perfect. The catamaran was beautiful, spotlessly clean and spacious. Breakfast was excellent every morning. We had a fantastic group of 5 other people, (who became our friends) to share our trip with. Zeljko the skipper and Shannon, our guide, were the perfect hosts,We sailed, Kayaked, cycled, swam, paddle boarded, snorkelled, danced on the deck and ate the most amazing food at beautifully located local restaurants. One of the highlights was anchoring up outside a beautiful bay to watch the sunset. Myja was our superb guide for a day at Zaton Bay, where we Kayaked with her and again ate amazing food at the beach restaurant. We were sad when the trip same to an end and feel privileged to have spent a week with such lovely people, all from different corners of the globe. we will return for another holiday with Huck Finn. Thank you so much. Clare & Chris

4  Thank Clare P