“Catamaran Holiday in the Heart of the Adriatic”

Huck Finn Adventure Travel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Huck Finn is the leading Croatian adventure travel outfitter and operator. We pioneered rafting, canoeing, sea kayaking, biking and adventure sailing tours and excursions in the country in the past two decades and have reached the highest level of quality and professionalism in service. Huck Finn operates 20 different one-day excursions and cooperates with other tour operators by providing all-inclusive custom made trips or just gear, logistics, guides etc. Nobody knows Croatia better or cares more about the environment, sustainable operations and benefit to local residents. Therefore Huck Finn will provide excellent service and value for your travel in Croatia. The photos will show you some of those wonderful but hidden places in Croatia, as well as illustrate the passion and commitment to outdoors.
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful holiday! We met our friends from the states in Dubrovnik and headed out to sea from there. The crew was amazing and accommodated our every need, thanks Maya and Patrick! From planning great excursions to making dinner reservations they were beyond helpful. We did not have the best weather on the trip so we had to change the itinerary on the fly. It was the perfect combination between sight seeing, exercising, and relaxation. We loaded up with beers and snacks before we set sail which worked out perfectly. Huck Finn is a great organisation and we would highly recommend booking with them.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"dubrovnik area"
"recommend this trip"

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Just back from trip to Croatia, our guides were Goran, Daniel and Luka, we had a fab holiday the guys made our trip the best ever, we did climbing, had trips on the Catamaran and covered a couple of Islands, and they looked after us so well I would recommend that if you are going to Croatia you look them up

1  Thank theresej0nes
Reviewed April 12, 2016

This is a little late - I did this trip in June '15. It was an amazing trip and a lovely view of Croatia that I wouldn't have otherwise seen. The guides were friendly and well trained in multi-sports. I would definitely recommend this tour company. For this trip you needed an ok level of fitness. My only negatives around the trip was the food was a little bland and monotonous, particularly with options available for lunch.

Reviewed December 24, 2015

Outstanding trip with amazing scenery and great guides! I went on the 5-day Sea Kayaking Dubrovnik trip in late September and still couldn't be more pleased. The guides are friendly and knowledgeable, and the accomodations are comfortable. The equipment is well taken care of and accessible. It is a very nice balance of structured touring and your own free time. The natural beauty of the Dalmatian coast cannot be beat and kayaking is a fantastic way to see it. There is more than enough to explore on Lopud by foot (forts, churches, beaches, coves!) in case of rough sea days.

The company has fantastic customer service. My flight was cancelled and rebooked en route; I had no problems contacting the office. They reaaranged transportation and lodging for my first night and it was no problem being taken to the ferry and to the island the next morning.

I did not have any previous sea kayaking experience, but never felt uncomfortable. I was by far and away the slowest, pokiest member of the group, so really anyone who can slightly swim can do this trip.

I highly recommend this trip and also taking an additional 2-3 days to stay in Old Town Dubrovnik and go to Lokrum Island.

3  Thank smalli_small
See more reviews
Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

My friend and I did the 7 day island hopping trip in mid September 2015. We found this trip to have a great balance of activity and relaxation.

The first day and night was spent in Dubrovnik old town where we did the tourist parts, we found one day to be enough. The next day we headed to Lopud Island which was our base for the next 6 days. We were met on Lopud by Paula who took us to our huck finn accommodation and explained to us what activities we had and where best to do them.

We did everything from walking, cycling, kayaking, snorkelling, paddle boarding and even a lazy day on the beautiful sandy beach.

With all the activities being self guided we were able to leave anytime and go as slowly as we wanted.

Each morning at breakfast Paula asked us what our plans were and she would arrange our boat tickets, suggest routes and tell us what times to get the ferry.

We were very well looked after, laughed a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality. We ate out every night as the food was fantastic and good value.

The suggested itinerary is completely flexible. We found that listening to staff and other customers was a great help and allowed us to do some extras including kayaking to some caves and snorkelling in them and hiking to watch the sunset. We also did an extra walk to a local farm, as I said it's completely flexible and the staff are more than happy to suggest extras.

We had a fabulous trip and met some great people along the way.

4  Thank joppppp