“The best vegan restaurant in Dubrovnik ”
Review of Nishta

Nishta
Ranked #59 of 437 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The first and only 100% vegetarian & vegan & gluten free restaurant in Dubrovnik. For everyone who love to eat.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What a find ! Was recommended by my colleague Dejan and it’s simply delicious vegan food . Their sweet potato is the signature dish and service is top notch ! If in Dubrovnik you should not miss this hidden gem !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,938)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was one of the restaurants I had on my list to visit during our stay in the Old Town. I am a vegetarian & although my partner isn't, he's always more than happy to go veggie. Neither of us were disappointed, the food was interesting, delicious, well executed & presented. Like most restaurants in the Old Town Nishta is housed in a small building, however unlike some you can sit inside. It's very sweet, with nice decor & lovely attentive staff. A good varied menu, although it's one that rolls on & by that I mean they have a list of dishes for Monday & then another list for Tuesday & so on.
Like the majority of restaurants in the Old Town, it's not that cheap. We both had starters & mains with one beer & a glass of wine & that came to roughly £70, however that was still our cheapest meal during our visit to Dubrovnik.
I quite liked the idea of the different dishes on different days of the week idea, however there was something on another day that I would have liked to have tried, but obviously that wasn't an option. Apart from that I would recommend any vegetarian/ vegan & meat eater for that matter give this quirky little place a try.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

... We had a Dahl with naan Bread, pale ale and lemonade. The beer was superb but the homemade Dahl and lemonade quite tasteless...maybe we just picked the wrong dishes to try out but yeah.. For an amount of 20 (!) euros in total (for 1 Dahl stew, 1 beer and 1 lemonade) one just expects more...

Sorry, but that just did not do it. Other than that the atmosphere was really nice and it is in a Great location.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had falafel wrap and juice for dinner. Falafel wrap was tasty and we liked it. We even went the next day for lunch, had curry platter and lettuce wrap..great flavours! Loved this place..

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Not spoiled for choice when looking for vegetarian restaurants so was a little wary on the standard of whatever we found but it was excellent, not a big choice and the options change on a daily basis but all was very imaginative and in our time in Dubrovnik we tried most things and were impressed every day. Highly recommened, the salad bar was also memorably good.