“Not just for vegans”

Nishta
Ranked #58 of 439 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The first and, still, the only 100% vegetarian & vegan & Raw food restaurant in Dubrovnik. For everyone who love to eat.
Reviewed October 29, 2018

I am not vegan but enjoy vegan food when the opportunity arises.

Visited Nishta with my wife for lunch and sat outside, which was very pleasant as it was a warm sunny day and the street wasn't too busy.

We both had the Cauliflower Crunch (almond & amaranth crunch with curried sauce) and shared a chocolate tart.

Both were very good.

To drink my wife had a glass of white wine and I had their orange apple and lemon juice.

The juice was nice but cost more than the wine, which for someone used to UK prices always seems odd.

Just a shame we didn't get a chance to sample a different day on the menu

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,939)

Reviewed October 28, 2018

We LOVED our falafel wraps! And the server was super welcoming and helpful. We were so glad that we saw the sign for Nishta. Great restaurant.

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Delicious, creative, vegan food as good as I've had anywhere. The restaurant has a small Menu that changes every night, the dishes are well presented and tasty. Friendly service tucked away in a cute back street. The chocolate tarte was amazing

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

We loved the difference vs other local restaurants. A short and simple menu, which changes according to the day of the week. Everything is vegan or raw vegan but if you’re not into that ‘scene’ don’t let it put you off... the food is really delicious and I’m saying that as a true omnivore. Lovely falafel wraps, dahl, salads, soups, nachos and more. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Wow, what can I say one of the best things I’ve eaten. Vegan food at its finest. I had the baked sweet potato with roasted Mediterranean vegetables and creamy chard, just delicious. Great variety of food on offer all vegan, healthy and nutritious too. Can’t recommend this place enough.