“An abundance of choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nishta

Nishta
Ranked #24 of 367 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Indian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The first and only 100% vegetarian & vegan & gluten free restaurant in Dubrovnik. For everyone who love to eat.
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“An abundance of choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I had been warned before travelling that Croatians love their meat, and generally seem to pity vegetarians for all they're missing out on. It was a relief to come across Nishta and have more than one option on the menu. We went for lunch where I had the Pastalicious, and my (non-vegetarian) friend had the falafel. Both meals were very satisfying, and my friend even remarked she almost didn't miss the meat! The iced tea comes in large bottles and is very refreshing, and you must take a peek in the loos as well! Very friendly service, highly recommended

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
“Good but not amazing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I really thought this place would be totally amazing after reading the reviews on here and we found it easily which was good as it is sign posted from the main road in the old town. We got a table without booking and it was nice food but didn't blow me away! Maybe it didn't help that there was a really strong drain smell that evening around us! I did love the heart felt words on the menu as to what was in their food and why but even though I am a vegetarian and enjoyed the food, I do think you should carefully consider going here with a carnivore as my boyfriend didn't really enjoy it!

Value was pretty good because I was really full and service good but I preferred other places in Dubrovnik with a view!

5 Thank Kate H
reading, berkshire, UK
“Would come only for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

We ate here recently and I must say the samosas are delicious - but the main No Sushi was a little bland and the Indian Dish was OK - the dhal was really tasty but the rest was average - if you want to eat here you do need to book as it is the "IN" restaurant in Dubrovnik. The waitresses are lovely and work really hard as the place is so small. I would return for lunch but maybe not for dinner.

7 Thank blueandwhitehoops
Farnham, United Kingdom
“Get out of the main drag”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

What an excellent place in Dobrovnik. Away from the main tourist drag and offering great service at great prices. Add to that the vegetarian aspect....

Try the Indian...... then come back and try others, they are all excellent.

BC
“So nice to find good vegetarian food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had an excellent lunch here and what a treat to have fresh' interesting vegetarian food. We have been travelling for about ten days and I was getting a bit tired of plain salads and tomato pasta. Instead had a plate of raw zucchini spaghetti with three lovely sauces with a delicious ice tea. What a lovely light lunch on a hot day of medieval wall walking.