All reviewsadriatic searoyal princess hotelon the rocksold citythe busrestaurant zoehotel rooms areguest relationsbreathtaking viewsliving roomrestaurants and barssteam roomindoor poolbabin kukbalconyneptunepromenade
Reviewed July 26, 2017

I have been coming with my family for 12 years at this Resort.
Although every time we think it can not be better than that, every next time we are pleasantly surprised. After this holiday, I believe that Importanne Resort has reached the perfection.
Very pleasant staff, luxurious, comfortable and very tastefully furnished interior, comfort and impecable cleanliness of the rooms, together with the position of the hotel along the sea and its fragrances, make the stay perfect.
Besides, ten pools at exclusive locations, three SPA and fitness centres with rich amenities, two large hotel beaches with free deck chairs and parasols, four restaurants with fantastic and unique culinary offer, large free parking and three garages, complete the magnificent Importanne Resort offer.
If Dubrovnik is synonymous with Croatian tourism, then Importanne Resort is synonymous with Dubrovnik's hotels.
I strongly recommend this hedonistic oasis to all who know how to enjoy a holiday.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Izudin Š
Reviewed July 12, 2017

The Importanne resort in Dubrovnik, Croatia is a gorgeous getaway for couples and families alike. Regardless of where you are on the resort or which hotel you stay in, you will encounter a breathtaking view of either the Adriatic Sea or the the stunning mountains of Croatia. The staff are well-trained and they contribute to the warm and welcoming environment that you experience wherever you are. I thoroughly enjoyed indulging in a wide variety of fresh foods at the breakfast and dinner buffets from the restaurants: La Castile, and Neptune Terrace. The food was always kept fresh and there were always options that everyone would love. My favourite lunch spot was Restaurant Zoe, offering amazing classics such as pizzas, burgers, salads, and seafood dishes as well. One of the truly amazing aspects of this resort is the access to the sea. Wherever you are on the resort, it is only a matter of a few steps until you're able to jump into the crystal-clear, blue water or one of the many pools. After swimming I liked to sun-dry while relaxing on the lounge chairs overlooking the sea. The reception staff were also very friendly and helpful with any question I had. They were well-trained and very knowledgeable about the resort and the city itself. The resort is also only a five minute walk from an area called Lapad where you can shop at the numerous street vendors or a nearby mall and enjoy a meal from your choice of restaurants and bakeries. During your stay at Importanne, I would highly recommend you take the bus (which picks you up on the resort) to the old town of Dubrovnik, a UNESCO site known as "The Pearl of the Adriatic". Here you can walk the famous Walls of Dubrovnik, shop for souvenirs, eat at romantic restaurants and amazing gelato shops, and experience one of the filming locations of the popular show, Game of Thrones. After returning from all of the walking around the old town, I liked to swing by the outdoor crepe and gelato stall for a sweet treat (or two). You are easily able to explore the surrounding coast by rental jet-ski or kayak for an exhilarating experience, but make sure you're well-rested on Fridays for the hilariously fun Karaoke Night at the "On The Rocks Bar and Grill". Overall, there was never a dull moment during my stay at Importanne resort and I will never forget the amazing experiences I had and memories I made.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank hunternord1
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Nice large room with all you need, we had an ocean view but as we were on the ground floor it was not as good as higher up. The hotel had an unusual layout but it was good for not hearing other guests

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sharport67
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful resort situated along the sea beach. It is infact situted at the southern most end of the city. All the Airport shuttle starts & ends here. Same applies to city center buses too. The views from the hotel rooms are breathtaking. It also offers various theme restaurants within the resort to cater your taste buds. The food was good & don't forget to taste local croatian wines. It was indeed a relaxing experience & would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

I was originally planning to write a review of Hotel Ariston, which was the hotel I originally booked.

On arrival we were told that we would be moved to the "nicer" Royal Princess hotel next door due to a conference in Ariston.

So...I was going to write a review of Royal Princess. Until I noticed that the sign on the roof above our balcony says Royal Palm.

So a long explanation for the fact that this supposed hotel review is a resort review instead.

Importanne is a big resort with several hotels and some villas in Lapad. We booked a luxury suite with a sea view and after the "upgrade" that's definitely what we got.

The resort is a 10 min bus ride from the Old town and a perfect place for combining a city and beach/spa holiday which we wanted to do. The facilities are excellent (fitness room, saunas, steam room, spa, indoor/outdoor pools, several restaurants,...) and so is the service.

Except for the initial confusion, can't and won't complain. Recommend the resort - whichever hotel you choose/get.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family