“Awesome staff, good not great food”
Review of Moby Dick

Moby Dick
Ranked #58 of 406 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Croatian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Waiters have great knowledge regarding seafood and wines. Service was prompt and attentive without being intrusive. Food was good, just not photo worthy or exceptional

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is a nice restaurant on an high alley in the old town. Its a nice setting and has very comfy chairs under a large canvas awning. I only had the fish soup and it was very tasty. Fast and freindly service too.

1  Thank LondonBullit
Reviewed October 24, 2013

A local recommended this restaurant to us and it was good but it was so western and polished that I would not eat here again. I think for the locals looking for an upscale restaurant it is the place, but I wanted some Croatian adventure. House wine was only soso. The fish of the day was very good but then again, the fish of the day is fabulous at every restaurant there and half the price at a Mom/Pop kind of place.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is not usually the type of place I would choose to eat, but the tour operator suggested this place. There is a wide range of seafood as well as other traditional Croatian food. I had prawn pasta, the flavours were wonderful, but the prawns were a bit too soft. I really enjoyed the wine and the service was friendly and attentive and I felt very comfortable. I'm not sure if I would go back though, I don't think it's anything special, you could probably find the same in 100 different restaurants in Dubrovnik.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We really enjoyed our meal here and the service was great. There was a bit of a wait when we arrived so the staff gave us drinks while we waited on the stairs nearby...but we ended up getting seated soon afterwards, at a table on the outdoor walkway.

The staff helped us select the right meals and were honest about what we would want to order. Everything was delicious!

If in Dubrovnik, be sure to have one meal here!