Review Highlights
The best start to our trip!

I should start by saying stop reading and book this tour. This was my first morning in Dubrovnik... read more

Reviewed January 30, 2020
D2394OVlaurens
via mobile
Old Town Running Tour with Damir

I booked the Old Town Running Tour which was a great introduction to Dubrovnik. The running tour... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2019
Brian P
Toronto, Canada

All reviews juice bar old town game of thrones pace city walls
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2017

I went on the 10k Durbovnik tour with Damir and really enjoyed having the opportunity to complete an interesting run while on holiday and learn about and see more of Dubrovnik. One of the highlights of the holiday!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Johnny2861
Reviewed October 23, 2017

My husband and I did a running tour with Damir and it was the highlight of our trip to Dubrovnik. He showed us the best running routes and we took excellent photos on the route. My husband especially loved the giant map where we stopped and Damir showed us where we had traveled. He was very flexible, as I needed to move the run time at the last minute. The water and juice stops were very much appreciated as well.

1  Thank robinggrc
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Thank you Damir for a great guided run around Dubrovnik. Thanks for being so sensitive to our pace and telling us all about Dubrovnik and lots other stuff. All in all a really enjoyable experience made really comfortable with your easy guidance and encouragement. Thanks.

1  Thank Hansel W
Reviewed October 17, 2017

I went on a running tour of Lokrum Island with Damir, where we did a lovely trail run. I'd been worried in advance, since I'm a slow runner, but Damir let me set the pace so it was a very comfortable run for me. There are some wonderful sights to see on Lokrum, and Damir had some great stories to share. He was very friendly and funny, clearly knowledgeable and passionate about running and the are. At the end of the run, there was orange juice and a Game of Thrones exhibition, both of which I enjoyed very much. Would totally recommend!

1  Thank chrisje77p
Reviewed October 17, 2017

My husband and I were looking for a fun way to see more of Dubrovnik and burn off some of our croissant and wine calories when we came across Dubrovnik Running Tours. Damir was awesome - he was super responsive over email, met us right on time at the old port, and gave us a great tour of Lokrum Island. We got to see parts of the island we wouldn't have seen had we gone on our own. And, let's be honest, we would have been walking instead of running had we not been with Damir! It was a really cool experience - I highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2017