“Super”

Dubrovnik Running Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Dubrovnik Running Tours offers a unique experience to discover Dubrovnik and enjoy its beauty while you are running! Whether you are an amateur runner, experienced runner or person with a healthy lifestyle you have the opportunity to discover the historical, cultural and natural beauties of Dubrovnik with your running shoes on.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 27, 2017

I really enjoyd the running tour Dubrovnik 10k, and the company of course. Damir, the guide was a great guy and gave professional guiding during the trip.

I had the running tour just a few hours after landing in Dubrovnink and that was a perfect way to get located in the area and to have information about good running tours during my stay.

I can recommend this running tour, five stars

2  Thank lossan70p
in 3 reviews
"route"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed November 25, 2017

I went on the 10k Durbovnik tour with Damir and really enjoyed having the opportunity to complete an interesting run while on holiday and learn about and see more of Dubrovnik. One of the highlights of the holiday!

1  Thank Johnny2861
Reviewed October 23, 2017

My husband and I did a running tour with Damir and it was the highlight of our trip to Dubrovnik. He showed us the best running routes and we took excellent photos on the route. My husband especially loved the giant map where we stopped and Damir showed us where we had traveled. He was very flexible, as I needed to move the run time at the last minute. The water and juice stops were very much appreciated as well.

1  Thank robinggrc
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Thank you Damir for a great guided run around Dubrovnik. Thanks for being so sensitive to our pace and telling us all about Dubrovnik and lots other stuff. All in all a really enjoyable experience made really comfortable with your easy guidance and encouragement. Thanks.

1  Thank Hansel W
See more reviews
Reviewed October 17, 2017

I went on a running tour of Lokrum Island with Damir, where we did a lovely trail run. I'd been worried in advance, since I'm a slow runner, but Damir let me set the pace so it was a very comfortable run for me. There are some wonderful sights to see on Lokrum, and Damir had some great stories to share. He was very friendly and funny, clearly knowledgeable and passionate about running and the are. At the end of the run, there was orange juice and a Game of Thrones exhibition, both of which I enjoyed very much. Would totally recommend!

1  Thank chrisje77p