Review Highlights
The best start to our trip!

I should start by saying stop reading and book this tour. This was my first morning in Dubrovnik... read more

Reviewed January 30, 2020
D2394OVlaurens
via mobile
Old Town Running Tour with Damir

I booked the Old Town Running Tour which was a great introduction to Dubrovnik. The running tour... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2019
Brian P
Toronto, Canada

All reviews juice bar old town game of thrones pace city walls
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2017

I was so excited to find a running tour while in Dubrovnik to get some miles in during vacation as part of my marathon training, and I wasn't disappointed! Damir was an amazing host and a very helpful and knowledgeable guide. It was worth every kuna!

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are training for our first marathon and wanted to keep up the training on holiday, so we booked on two of Damir's running tours - Run Dubrovnik & Lokrum Island. We loved every minute! Damir was a brilliant guide, friendly and encouraging. He made sure the pace was just right for us and just challenging enough. We learnt a lot about the history and culture of Dubrovnik without being bombarded with too much information (like some of the walking tours). We both totally recommend this tour if you enjoy running and want to avoid the obvious walking tours of which there are hundreds. Great value and a unique way to see Dubrovnik.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Dubrovnik Running Tours are the best way to get oriented in the city when you first arrive. The run itself was very enjoyable and a perfect pace to get a nice workout & sight see. We took breaks as needed and to discuss some of the sites. I would truly recommend this over any other tour! Also there is a great surprise at the end of a complimentary fresh juice or smoothie. Fantastic experience. I would recommend to anyone, runner or not :)

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

What a great reason to get up early! It was mid-August and Croatia was mid-heatwave, but we were up at 5, caught the bus from Cavtat at 6, and were with Damir and his sister by 7am at the Yacht Club, waiting for us with chilled water, ready to go. We ran the 7k City & Nature Tour and it was fabulous! As other reviewers have said, we ran for a bit and then paused to enjoy the view, have a drink and hear some local knowledge and history. The route was very scenic and the terrain mixed (mostly off road) but not too hilly on the 7k run. Another runner in the group was booked for the 10k, so at one point we split up -Damir ran on with her, and his sister stayed with my husband and myself to complete the 7K. We then met up again at the juice bar within the city walls for our final stroll and tour around the old city. Damir and his sister are great fun and very considerate. They are very knowledgeable and easy company to run with. They gave us top tips and restaurant information, and organised a boat ride back to Cavtat for us. Before catching the boat, my husband and I had coffee and apple strudel in a very quiet Dubrovnik before the summer crowds had arrived for the day. When we got back to our Cavtat house, our teenage boys were still in bed and we were very proud of ourselves! We loved our Croatian holiday and this run was definitely one of the highlights. We will go back and do the Lokrum run next time. Thanks very much Damir - and good luck with your business!

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Dubrovnik Running Tours was a great experience and exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend this to anyone as the first activity once you get to Dubrovnik. It's a great and healthy way to get an initial feel for the city first thing in the morning.

My husband and I wanted to do some exercise after a few heavy days in Hvar. We found Dubrovnik Running Tours online and booked the City And Nature Tour 7K the next morning, Damir got back to us immediately and was always quick with communication.

We met his sister Senija for the run, she was very cool, friendly, informative and showed us several places throughout Dubrovnik we would have never known of otherwise. Not only was it a great run but an actual tour and we had a chance to see the major sites of the Old City all before the tourists arrived.

I would highly recommend RunDubrovnik as they are running a quality business.