Review Highlights
The best start to our trip!

I should start by saying stop reading and book this tour. This was my first morning in Dubrovnik... read more

Reviewed January 30, 2020
D2394OVlaurens
via mobile
Old Town Running Tour with Damir

I booked the Old Town Running Tour which was a great introduction to Dubrovnik. The running tour... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2019
Brian P
Toronto, Canada

All reviews juice bar old town game of thrones pace city walls
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic way to see the city! 7k run at a steady pace. Our guide Damir was a great host and new his history well

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I arranged the tour with Damien via e-mail. He was very prompt in responding. The running was good. There were 4 people plus Damir on the tour and we did the 10k route at a steady pace with stops for Damir to tell us about the place and to take on water. A bottle of cold water was provided for every one at the start, along with a smoothie at the end. Really enjoyed it running at the pace of the slowest. Most of the route was on quiet roads or paths away from traffic. Great tour and good value.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Me and my dad did the 7am 10km tour on our second day in Dubrovnik and we enjoyed it so much! Damir is a wonderful guide who is very friendly and adjusts to your pace and needs entirely. He was happy to answer any questions too and give us some local knowledge about places to eat and things to do as we chatted to him throughout the tour. It was a fantastic route and it was amazing how we had seen most of the notable parts of Dubrovnik before 9am! We also got some ideas of places to visit that we didn't know about before the tour, and we went back later in our holiday thanks to Damir and his recommendations :) We also both loved how the tour ended up with a short walking tour of the old town where we heard some new stories and information about the place, as well as enjoyed smoothies/juices that were very appreciated after running in the heat. Overall, this tour was definitely one of the highlights of our holiday and we 100% recommend it to anyone interested in running. We were doubtful about the cost as obviously running is free if we went alone, however it was worth every penny and we would pay to do it again! We also wish Damir and this company the best of luck in the future :) thanks for a great tour and making our holiday extra special!

Date of experience: July 2017
Damir O, Manager at Dubrovnik Running Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Thank you Hannah for all this compliments :)

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

I saw a flyer for the running tour walking through the city and let me tell you this hidden gem is so worth it if you are in the city for a day/week/month. Don't be afraid of the titles 7km or 10km Damir your lovely tour guide will customise it for you and there are frequent breaks depending on your fitness level. The views are sensational, beaches stunning and you get such an adrenaline buzz after. I'm not a big long distance runner but you can stop when you need as you will likely be on your own or with limited people. Damir will take you out of the city and you see a side of Dubrovnik most tourists won't see. Highly recommend this activity and when I go back to Dubrovnik it will be one of the first things I do again. Grab your friends, go for a run and finish it up with a refreshing juice. This tour was the highlight of my trip I absolutely loved it. For serious runners, Damir is very fit so don't worry he can keep up to your pace and will show you the best tracks for the rest of your stay so you aren't running through old town or on the busy roads. If you aren't (or don't speak) Croatian Damir speaks fantastic English so that's not a problem either, you will even finish with a walking tour through the old town.
Thanks Damir

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience today with Damir on our Dubrovnik running tour! He was very responsive to our email inquiry and we were able to set up a tour for the very next day. We had a great 10k run and got to explore incredibly beautiful parts of Dubrovnik we would never have seen on our own (all while getting in a great workout!). Damir was extremely friendly and happy to share lots of cool info and helpful tips about the area. Finished up with a delicious juice reward in Old Town. Highly recommend!!!