“Amazing time sailing!”
sunset
under sail
in port hvar
under sail
romantic night in the center of the picturesque Dalmatian place Stomorska
plan
open sea
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jake M
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Amazing time sailing! ”
Reviewed June 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I were on our honeymoon and chose to go with Davor. Our sailing was absolutely perfect. He's a real character and knows every inch of Croatia. We felt safe and comfortable on his beautiful boat. We loved every second of it and can't wait to go again. 5 stars!

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, Jake.
I was glad to hear that you were happy with me and my boat.Thanks for a really nice review
ilovethep...
Split, Croatia
“Excellent sailing trip”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We sailed with Davor on June 1, 2017. He treated us like family on board, and his seamanship is radically advanced. If you look for sailing in Croatia, you can book a cruise with Davor. You won't be disappointed!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 1, 2017
Hi ilovetheplanet, Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing me and my sail yacht for your host. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in sailing on Croatian Coast.
Lois H
“Best way to travel around Croatian Islands”
Reviewed June 3, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Fantastic experience sailing around Croatia.
Amazing value for money as you can plan where you want to go and have your own yacht!
The yacht is spacious with all the necessities you need (including electricity and a hot shower!). My 5 friends and I were very comfortable and slept well.
We wanted quiet locations away from tourist hot spots and docked in charming towns in the evening.
Could not recommend Davor the skipper enough. Happy to go where you choose and a great guy to chat to.

Jun 3, 2017
Lois & Friends,
I can just feel the excitement you had reading this fabulous recommendation. Once more thank you very much for the recommendation and we hope to see you soon again.

Kind regards,
Davor by Cro-Sail
Nenad_Sik...
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
“Relaxing spring sailing day”
Reviewed April 6, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

We had a lovely and relaxing spring sailing day with friends.
The tour included a sail trip to some nice bays of island Brac.
Hosts are very friendly and helpful.
Highly recommended.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 7, 2016
thanks for what you have chosen us for your excursion. I hope to see you again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing