“Great!”
Review of 4coffee soul food

4coffee soul food
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Split
Description: Speciality coffee shop, we provide fresh rosted speciality coffee on espresso and filter type of brewing.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ordered a Latte and a Flat White. Excellent service and quality. Our go to place for coffee when in Split.

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Went here on several occasions, great coffee and great friendly service. Clearly the locals like it too, seemed like a great place to just hang...........we were on our way somewhere each time. Thanks.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

The coffee was great quality, and hit the spot! We had a flat white and an iced americano, and both were tasty, strong (needed), and perfectly made

Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

Looking for true espresso coffee and seemed to have found it at 4coffee. This is a tiny place, barely big enough for two people to step inside but the guy makes legit coffee which appears to come from El Salvador and Columbia of all places. I ordered a Flat White and it was good albeit I like it even stronger so maybe add another shot if you’re like me. The only complaint was the amount, it just went to fast and left me wanting another but since I sensed it’s petit size immediately and thus milked it for awhile I was already down the path a good ways and didn’t want to walk back for seconds. Guess I’ll buy 2 next time.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Best place in Croatia for coffee. The gentleman serving barista is so nice and pleasant. The coffee was high quality. They have coffee to go!! There can be a large que depending on the time of day.

Date of visit: May 2019