“Rude staffs”
Review of Veneranda

Veneranda
Ranked #372 of 478 Restaurants in Split
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I tried to have a drink at Veneranda restaurant just before the launch time. However, dispite the place been already open, the staffs were working just inside. When finally one of then came outside, he told us (with a whistle and a gesture with his hand) to leave the table. When I asked why, he told me that the place would be open just within 2h (it was 11:40 am and the restaurant was empty). They were really rude and lost clients that had a drink and a really good meal in the neighbours restaurants.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Great location, reasonable prices (pizza 49 HRK, local draft beer 16HRK), lovely staff, highly recommended ;)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Reasonably priced restaurant at the end of the strip facing the harbour. My wife and I enjoyed our lunch here, service was good, atmosphere nice

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

If you just want a cappuccino, go here.
The cappuccino is good.
Didn't take anything to eat.
30kn for 2 drinks is not expensive as the location is very good too.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went there for him to have a slice of pizza- they charged him 30kn which was very suspicious to me so I went back in and asked them how much is one slice and the girl responded- 13kn.
And yes, my boyfriend is foreigner and I'm Croatian. There was also no receipt given to him and the girl was very rude when I asked her about the obvious fraud. Just scum.

Date of visit: August 2017