“The best meal we had during our time in Split”
Review of Teraca Vidilica

Teraca Vidilica
Ranked #103 of 508 Restaurants in Split
Description: Teraca Vidilica is a seasonal restaurant open from May to October, it is located on the Marjan hill, just minutes away from the center, a unique location that offers panoramic views of the town, surrounding islands, sea and nature. Enjoy these amazing views from this location for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

Amazing food amazing service. View of the city was great from up there too. Highly recommend this restaurant

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (305)

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews on here i thought I'd share my own experience. This bar is very much worth the short climb up the steps. The views are breathtaking. The atmosphere is relaxed & the waiters were very friendly & hospitable. One offered (with no prompting from ourselves) to take our photo with the beautiful backdrop. We're here for another 5 nights and will definitely be back

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

I don’t recall being treated this badly by waitstaff in all my years. After demanding we pay as soon as we received our drinks (which I don’t believe he did for the local couple sitting beside us), he came back after a short while to clear my boyfriend’s drink and started to take my wine glass too, which still had some wine in it. I told him, very nicely, “actually, I’m still finishing that” and he said, and I kid you not...: “Well, FINISH IT, then” and walked away. We were stunned. He also did not bring us water despite our asking him (again, very nicely). We are friendly, patient and kind tourists. We remain humble and grateful when we are traveling to new countries, and treat waitstaff, tour guides, locals, EVERYONE with the utmost respect. We understand that an influx of tourists came be annoying to locals in a city. But this man is a waiter at a touristy restaurant! And he had us fuming. Beware the blonde waiter and don’t let him ruin your day if you go here.

Above all else, enjoy the view!

Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Had a late lunch and glasses of wine. The crab soup was delicious and wine was okay. You can get a fantastic view of whole old town from here.

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

It's a hike to get there, but once you do, you can't find a better view of the city! We had breakfast, which was relatively cheap and good, but I don't think you'll have a better view while sipping coffee.

1  Thank Mrmagana88