“Excellent adventure tour with Igor!”

Iris Adventures - Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Iris Adventures is Croatian leading company for organizing all kinds of adventure activities. With years in this job we serve our customers only best of the best.From our offer we can suggest you our Canyoning tours, Extreme canyoning tours, Sea kayaking, Via ferrata, Hiking or Rock climbing. All tours are leaded by the professional licensed guides on top safety standards. Have fun with Iris Adventure team, team of true adventurers!
Reviewed June 14, 2016

We did the extreme canyoning in May 2016 and it was amazing. I am scared of heights, so I thought the repelling might be to much for me, but I felt extremely safe and did it no problem! Igor was excellent. We were lucky and had the tour by ourselves (with another guide in training ... I am so sorry I forget your name now, but your spoon figurines were very cool!). I loved that Igor took pictures of us and simply emailed them to us! Usually, adventure companies charge for the pictures... but this was such a nice change of pace!! Thanks Igor!!

All reviews
"split area"
"recommend this trip"
"split croatia"

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

I totally recommend this company. They provided us all gear including shoes. But if you have shoes of your own for hiking and that is waterproof, use them. It was just a group of 6 when I did it. Very intimate. I saw another group with another company that had at least 10 people. Because of our small group we got to jump off cliffs several times. Our guide was freaking awesome and friendly and cared very much for our safety. Anyone who is hesitant about doing this I just have to say, DO IT! I had a blast.

Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

Had an absolute blast! Guides were friendly, knowledgeable and great fun. Iris Adventures staff were very friendly and helpful, even going out of their way to help us organise transfer to and from Zip Lining on the way back. Can't recommend enough!

Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

We where group of 12, decided to escape from every day routine, some time we forget what we missing in our life.
Iris adventure staff is very profesional, safety first, the canyon Cetina is something special. Nature, river, stones, waterfall, yust perfect.
The had two guides, both of them didnt lose us from sight from begining of our adventure.
If you are in Split, escape from city jungle, and go to real thing you will not regret it.