“Decent if you get a good price”
Review of Atrium Hotel

Atrium Hotel
Ranked #21 of 56 Hotels in Split
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed as part of Gate1/Kompass tour

+ve
Updated fixtures in room.
Our room had a relatively big (for Europe) bathroom with tub and 2 sinks.
Small indoor pool, sauna, turkish bath and exercise room on lower floor.
Ok breakfast with breads, roasted veggies, fruit salad, milk, yogurt and cereal for vegetarians.
Wifi worked well.

-ve
Service at dinner was slow and wasn't organized. They couldn't track who ordered what and there were significant delays for some folks in getting their dishes.
Hotel is on a busy street, rooms on that side have some street noise but the rooms on the other side are quiet.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Atrium Hotel

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I arrived late at night. Porter was waiting for me in garage and helped me with my luggage. Check-in was smooth and fast with very pleasant young receptionist. Room was specious with modern style furniture and flat screen TV, comfy bed and hughe bathroom with bathrobe and slippers and many other little things which I do not use, but like to see. Buffet breakfast has selection of cheeses, prosciutto, omlets, cakes, cereals, toasts and fruits. Croissants are of high quality. Waiters are all polite and efficient. I missed the restaurant for a real meal as my friend brought me out to the city. But I tried the Filomena wellness and that was great. In the morning I was alone at the pool of decent size and with massage chairs. Turkish bath I liked very much. Foot massage mini treatment – amazing! This hotel is definitely for reccommendation and has atmosphere of boutique hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights on our honeymoon, it was excellently equipped as well as being a short walk into the city centre. We had parking in the basement so we could drive elsewhere if we wanted to

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2014

This hotel is my favourite on the Adriatic Coast. Building is made in black&white combination of marble and glass and is a bit abstract. Lobby is chic with photos and posters from Diocletian Palace which is 20min walk from hotel. Buffet breakfast is great with your cook who will make omplet of your choice or suggest you try assparagous omlete like I did which was delicious. I have seen lots of Americans in this hotel. I can imagine why they like it: hughe beds, spacious bathroom with two sinks, spacious rooms, private garage, disabled facilities everywhere, attentive serving staff and great wellness&spa. Restaurant I tried only once, adriatic fish and glass of wine from one island which was very good. Pleasant relaxing music everywhere, even in the elevators.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Mario D
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Enjoyed my stay very much. Top quality service and comfort, cosmopolitan atmosphere untipical for Croatia. Elaborate buffet breakfast with fresh fruit,rice and vegetables. Rooms spacious, swimming pool and spa area private and so nicely done. Massage was the best i tried in this part of the world. Shopping mall just behind the hotel. Airport transfer organized by reservations. Staff will recommend you best restaurants and places to visit in Split. Casino which is hughe on spot and live gambling available. Suprinsingly. All our wishes were carefully listened by efficent and polite staff. Congratulations.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I visited all top class hotels in Split and this is my favourite. The location is great if you are travelling by car like myself and do not want to leave it on open, as this is the only hotel with underground garage in Split. There is a direct access from garage to rooms too. Hotel has safety cameras everywhere which I consider important. Rooms are pleasant, restaurant of a good size, so you never wait for the table, fitness and spa area are free for hotel guests and they work till late. Casino is open all day and night and even offer a free coffee! Dinner last time was lovely with nicely presented tuna carpaccio and local fish with vegetables and the chocolate cake was fantastic! Reception staff were all doing their best with all my requests and I have had them many as I needed to find a route to travel to Bosnia and was short in time. They explained me everything and even assisted in reserving the hotel. And besides this, they washed my car and dry-cleaned my suite all within less than a day. Maids are also very pleasant ladies who will bring you more towels in a moment and will respect your way of doing things. I always walk to the city and 20min is not too far for me.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I travel a lot and am very pleased with this hotel. Its homely atmosphere and a very dedicated staff left me very impressed. I will recommend this hotel to my friends carefully. Very good place for romantic)))

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple