“Contemporary and good”
Review of Atrium Hotel

Atrium Hotel
Ranked #20 of 58 Hotels in Split
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed at the Atrium when we visited Split. It is a modern property and pretty well maintained. The room given to us was very comfortable, and the bathrooms and facilities were good. Wifi was free and the signals strong. The gym is adequately equipped but only opens at 8am and closes at 10pm unlike most other gyms where they open much earlier and closes later.. The hotel is not exactly near the Riva but only a short taxi ride away. There was a good spread for breakfast. The staff were friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in Atrium Hotel (room number 210). Actually I have no idea the hotel have good location or not? You need to walk 15-20 minutes to get the old town/port/Riva Area. The receptionist served us without smile, for me it is not good services.
Something wrong with my room, there is a big pillar in middle of room. The light is bad, they combine between yellow lamp and white lamp. This is very disturbing!
The room don't have kettle for tea or coffee.
The breakfast is too simple for 5 stars hotel.
And importing thing is you need pull or push more to close your door, because the door is not automatically closed.
So, it is really 5 stars hotel?
I thing I will think more to back this hotel again

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank arnoldusIndonesia
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed in Split for 2 nights and are leaving tomorrow morning we have been very happy with the Atrium ,from the minute we drove up the porters were so attentive, the checking in was done with a minimum of fuss, the hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the old city part of Split and we found this part of Split most enjoyable. The room was very big for a European Hotel and the bathroom was very acceptable. The pool which I used twice was a very clean & orderly area, We thought the Overall experience at this Hotel just wonderful and would recommend this Hotel without a doubt

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This hotel is very clean. I had a large room and a large bathroom with double sinks. The mattress was very good. There were four nice pillows. I enjoyed the white, fluffy bathrobe which was provided. There was a wall of windows so good light during the day. The light was a little low at night. Very friendly staff. The breakfast buffet was more than adequate. I enjoyed this hotel very much. I was part of a tour group so don't know about the value.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The hotel is ultra modern and stark. The location is ideal next to large shopping center. The bath features double sinks, robes and slippers. A lighted magnified mirror would be a great addition to the bathroom. The night stands are low and the lamps are short with energy saving bulbs - so not really great for reading in bed. The hotel offers free wi-fi. We did not have the opportunity to use the indoor pool. We were traveling with a tour group so I have no opinion on the cost/value.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2013

When we checked in, no one came to help with luggage while there were 4 guys standing at the check in desk.. And when we call to ask the wifi password, the first word that reception said was "what?" I have never seen a worse 5 star hotel. The service is horrible.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This Hotel sits amongst residential ( almost Ghetto) apartments. Apart from that, the hotel is clean with reasonable size rooms, king size bed and a twin sink bathroom. It offers free Wi Fi which is a plus.
The staff are friendly but a bit lacking in the service area. Last night I ordered a Mojito and after watching the bar tender frantically making a phone call, he informed me he couldn't make one as he didn't have the ingredients Even though, it was showing on the drinks menu. The wait staff at dinner were also a little slow. Having said that I would recommend this hotel to fellow travellers.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Split hotels
Dioklecijan Hotel & Residence
Hotel Fanat
Hotel Fanat
#22 of 58 in Split
Heritage Hotel Antique Split

Been to Atrium Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Atrium Hotel

Address: Domovin.Rata 49A, Split 21000, Croatia
Location: Croatia > Dalmatia > Split-Dalmatia County > Split
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Split
#7 Spa Hotel in Split
#15 Luxury Hotel in Split
Price Range: $94 - $274 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Atrium Hotel 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Atrium Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Atrium Hotel Split