“Hotel Fantastic - Staff even better”

Jupiter Heritage Hotel
Ranked #28 of 56 Hotels in Split
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My friends and I stayed at the Jupiter for 2 nights on our way too and back from Hvar island. The hotel is a little difficult to locate but well worth it. Rooms are stunning, a bit to nice to be sharing with your friends (particularly mine).

The stunning lady on reception could not do enough to enhance our stay, the best front of house I have ever experienced. On our 2nd night after 5 days of partying in Hvar for my friends stag doo, we were upgraded, given a complimentery drink and snack (which was the best octopus i have tasted) and generally treated like we stayed there every week.

I could not reccommend this hotel enough and will certainly stay there when ever I visit split again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank johndudgeon

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We had a great 2 night stay at Jupiter a couple of weeks ago. Dragona was so helpful and welcoming, and the room, though small, was very chic and clean. It was right next to cathedral and close to great restaurants and sights. Only downside was the restaurant which was quite disappointing as our first meal in Croatia. Nevertheless, will definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank yellall
dragana e, Manager at Jupiter Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Dear Yellall,

I'm very happy to read this wonderful review! There's nothing more pleasant for me and whole LH Jupiter's staff than to see our costumers happy.
Although, I'm sorry for incident with couisine, I'll talk to chef, and check what was the problem. Anyhow, until You come back we'll find a solution, and I promise an imppresive meal :-).

Hope You're donig fine!

Best regards from very warm Split,
Dragana Eterović!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
4  Thank Khara S
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We arrived at 10pm and were greeted enthusiastically. Our room was beautiful with one wall incorporating aspects of the original palace. Unfortunately, like other reviewers, I wasn't fond of the lack of privacy in the bathroom.

Dear Melissa!

Thank You for an lovely review!

Myself, and the rest of the staff are very greateful that You decide, among all of the beautiful hotels in Split, to stay in our hotel. Also, we are happy that we managed to justify Your confidence.
Now, the bathroom see-trough-doors problem... I guess we were following the fashion trends too blindly. But thank You for Your remark, we're going to conisider it and find a solution as curtoins, or something...

Again, thank You very much for visiting Croatia, for visiting Splti, and for staying at LH Jupiter.

Best Regards,
Dragana Eterović.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Jupiter Luxury Hotel for 1 night in August and have nothing but wonderful things to say! The staff are the friendliest you could ever hope to meet, no sooner had we walked into our room we had welcome drinks awaiting our arrival. Our room (on the 2nd floor) was spacious and modern (with an amazing original palace feature wall), the Wi-Fi was excellent and we enjoyed the rooftop Jacuzzi (which was clean) as it was a welcome relief after a day of traveling, I would recommend sipping a glass of Prosecco while relaxing in the bubbles.
Breakfast was basic continental style, but food quality was good.
Finding the hotel is definitely a little tricky, perhaps a detailed map could be emailed out on booking? But once you're there you realise it is close to everything and so amazing to be inside the palace walls.

Dear Jess B.,

Thank You for this fantastic review!

I'll pass the positive comments of Yours to the rest of the staff.
I'm glad that You enjoyed as much as You could during the one night You were staying here. When You come back next time, You'll have to stay longer so You learn all of the tricky streets of Diocletian's Palace.:-)

Also, thank You for remarks, we are going to do something about easier way of finding hotel.

All the best,

Dragana Eterović!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We arranged our holiday at the last minute so didn't have much choice, and in the same circumstances would probably stay again. Probably overpriced. Size of the room was acceptable and perfectly clean but had very poor sound insulation; we were disturbed by other guests walking up the stairs to their rooms (there is a lift). Our bathroom had a tinted glass door that provided very little privacy. Breakfast was mediocre. Receptionists pleasant and helpful. This is certainly not a 4 star or luxury hotel but an acceptable basic 3 star.

2  Thank lesleyd
Reviewed August 18, 2012

First off try finding it, a tiny doorway off a restaurant (that should have been my first alarm bell). Reception is a desk near the front door and you lug your own bags to your room - which I found small and a bit pokey. There are only 3 rooms per floor, 3 stories high, and to me it is a modest bed and breakfast not a hotel.

The major issue - and for this alone I would NEVER EVER stay here again (and certainly not with a partner) - is with the toilet and bathroom combination. In trying to be all modern they stupidly decided that a door would not be needed to the toilet/bathroom - I was luckily travelling alone - I'm not into the idea of having to use the toilet whilst your companion sits a couple of feet away!!!

There is also a major design problem with the bathroom/shower area in that it floods out to the hall everytime you have a shower, so I was constantly putting down towels and dealing with that mess.

Staff (particularly receptionists) were friendly and fairly helpful , it was clean and it was located in the heart of the old Spilt heritage area (Palace of Diocletian). If I had booked this as a three star hotel and paid three star prices it would have been ok - but calling this place a 'luxury' hotel is an absolute stretch.

Room Tip: Ask if your bathroom has a door!! And if you are claustrophic probably don't say on the thir...