$130
$233
$225
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

$171
$164
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$275
$199
$168
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop jacuzziold citydiocletian's palacehot tubdeluxe roomsmall alleyhotel is locatedrestaurants and barspalace wallsreception staff arebell towergoogle mapsmini barchurch bellsthe breakfast areabreakfast buffet isrooms are nice
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We arrived at 10pm and were greeted enthusiastically. Our room was beautiful with one wall incorporating aspects of the original palace. Unfortunately, like other reviewers, I wasn't fond of the lack of privacy in the bathroom.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
dragana e, Manager at Jupiter Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Dear Melissa!

Thank You for an lovely review!

Myself, and the rest of the staff are very greateful that You decide, among all of the beautiful hotels in Split, to stay in our hotel. Also, we are happy that we managed to justify Your confidence.
Now, the bathroom see-trough-doors problem... I guess we were following the fashion trends too blindly. But thank You for Your remark, we're going to conisider it and find a solution as curtoins, or something...

Again, thank You very much for visiting Croatia, for visiting Splti, and for staying at LH Jupiter.

Best Regards,
Dragana Eterović.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Jupiter Luxury Hotel for 1 night in August and have nothing but wonderful things to say! The staff are the friendliest you could ever hope to meet, no sooner had we walked into our room we had welcome drinks awaiting our arrival. Our room (on the 2nd floor) was spacious and modern (with an amazing original palace feature wall), the Wi-Fi was excellent and we enjoyed the rooftop Jacuzzi (which was clean) as it was a welcome relief after a day of traveling, I would recommend sipping a glass of Prosecco while relaxing in the bubbles.
Breakfast was basic continental style, but food quality was good.
Finding the hotel is definitely a little tricky, perhaps a detailed map could be emailed out on booking? But once you're there you realise it is close to everything and so amazing to be inside the palace walls.

Dear Jess B.,

Thank You for this fantastic review!

I'll pass the positive comments of Yours to the rest of the staff.
I'm glad that You enjoyed as much as You could during the one night You were staying here. When You come back next time, You'll have to stay longer so You learn all of the tricky streets of Diocletian's Palace.:-)

Also, thank You for remarks, we are going to do something about easier way of finding hotel.

All the best,

Dragana Eterović!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We arranged our holiday at the last minute so didn't have much choice, and in the same circumstances would probably stay again. Probably overpriced. Size of the room was acceptable and perfectly clean but had very poor sound insulation; we were disturbed by other guests walking up the stairs to their rooms (there is a lift). Our bathroom had a tinted glass door that provided very little privacy. Breakfast was mediocre. Receptionists pleasant and helpful. This is certainly not a 4 star or luxury hotel but an acceptable basic 3 star.

2  Thank lesleyd
Reviewed August 18, 2012

First off try finding it, a tiny doorway off a restaurant (that should have been my first alarm bell). Reception is a desk near the front door and you lug your own bags to your room - which I found small and a bit pokey. There are only 3 rooms per floor, 3 stories high, and to me it is a modest bed and breakfast not a hotel.

The major issue - and for this alone I would NEVER EVER stay here again (and certainly not with a partner) - is with the toilet and bathroom combination. In trying to be all modern they stupidly decided that a door would not be needed to the toilet/bathroom - I was luckily travelling alone - I'm not into the idea of having to use the toilet whilst your companion sits a couple of feet away!!!

There is also a major design problem with the bathroom/shower area in that it floods out to the hall everytime you have a shower, so I was constantly putting down towels and dealing with that mess.

Staff (particularly receptionists) were friendly and fairly helpful , it was clean and it was located in the heart of the old Spilt heritage area (Palace of Diocletian). If I had booked this as a three star hotel and paid three star prices it would have been ok - but calling this place a 'luxury' hotel is an absolute stretch.

Room Tip: Ask if your bathroom has a door!! And if you are claustrophic probably don't say on the third floor where the ceiling is slanted and my head nearly touched the ceiling in places (I am a 5'7 female).
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
10  Thank CzechSkippyMelb
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We booked Jupiter at last minute and weren't expecting much. However i was overwhelmed with the service and style for a hotel in this price bracket.

Jupiter's has been recently refurbished and the hotel combines contemporary design with the classic sandstone walls of Split. Our room had a spectacular sandstone wall running down one side. The room was small but very stylish. I loved it.

Five mins after arriving in our room we recieved a knock on the door with a basket of fruit and a couple of ice-teas. I was so impressed and just what we needed.

The hotel staff were really friendly and great to talk to.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
dragana e, Manager at Jupiter Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear Robbie!

Thank You for Your positive comment! We're very happy to read that our hotel made your vacantion even better than You expected! I'll pass this positive comment of Yours to the rest of the staff!
Wishing You all the best, and hoping one day we'll have an honor to host You again!

Best Regards,