$130
$224
$217
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $293/night.

$172
$164
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

$201
$162
Agoda.com
$374
$279
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $340/night.

$273
Orbitz.com
$256
$227
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

All reviewsrooftop jacuzziold citydiocletian's palacehot tubdeluxe roomsmall alleyhotel is locatedrestaurants and barspalace wallsreception staff arebell towergoogle mapsmini barchurch bellsthe breakfast areabreakfast buffet isrooms are nice
Reviewed August 18, 2012

First off try finding it, a tiny doorway off a restaurant (that should have been my first alarm bell). Reception is a desk near the front door and you lug your own bags to your room - which I found small and a bit pokey. There are only 3 rooms per floor, 3 stories high, and to me it is a modest bed and breakfast not a hotel.

The major issue - and for this alone I would NEVER EVER stay here again (and certainly not with a partner) - is with the toilet and bathroom combination. In trying to be all modern they stupidly decided that a door would not be needed to the toilet/bathroom - I was luckily travelling alone - I'm not into the idea of having to use the toilet whilst your companion sits a couple of feet away!!!

There is also a major design problem with the bathroom/shower area in that it floods out to the hall everytime you have a shower, so I was constantly putting down towels and dealing with that mess.

Staff (particularly receptionists) were friendly and fairly helpful , it was clean and it was located in the heart of the old Spilt heritage area (Palace of Diocletian). If I had booked this as a three star hotel and paid three star prices it would have been ok - but calling this place a 'luxury' hotel is an absolute stretch.

Room Tip: Ask if your bathroom has a door!! And if you are claustrophic probably don't say on the third floor where the ceiling is slanted and my head nearly touched the ceiling in places (I am a 5'7 female).
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
10  Thank CzechSkippyMelb
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We booked Jupiter at last minute and weren't expecting much. However i was overwhelmed with the service and style for a hotel in this price bracket.

Jupiter's has been recently refurbished and the hotel combines contemporary design with the classic sandstone walls of Split. Our room had a spectacular sandstone wall running down one side. The room was small but very stylish. I loved it.

Five mins after arriving in our room we recieved a knock on the door with a basket of fruit and a couple of ice-teas. I was so impressed and just what we needed.

The hotel staff were really friendly and great to talk to.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
dragana e, Manager at Jupiter Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear Robbie!

Thank You for Your positive comment! We're very happy to read that our hotel made your vacantion even better than You expected! I'll pass this positive comment of Yours to the rest of the staff!
Wishing You all the best, and hoping one day we'll have an honor to host You again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Before we came we saw bad rating in some guides but some websites mentioned that the hotel has been totally renewed few month ago. And indeed, we had a nice small room with stone wall and modern setup. The location is perfect In the middle of the historical center close to the port and all the restaurants.

The only drawback was the breakfast. Real coffee and fresh orange juice would make a difference.

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank You for Your positive comment!

We're really happy You liked the room, and Yo've enjoyed during Your stay in LH Jupiter!
Also, thank You for showing up on our deficiencies- it means a lot to us. It's easier to improve something whan You know where to start!

I hope You liked Croatian, and I hope You're going to visit us (at least) one more time to check our new, improved breakfast with real coffe and squeezed juice!

Best regards,

Reviewed August 8, 2012

My friend and I booked this hotel as a treat at the end of a 5 night holiday on Hvar. We were looking forward to a bit of 4 star luxury but ended up disappointed.
The rooms have recently been refurbished and look very clean and modern..... this is where the 4 star quality ends.
Our room was a twin on the top floor and very small. The beds weren't even full singles in size. The TV was fixed on the wall at one end of the room and not visible from either bed unless you crained your neck. Not usually a problem but we were wanting to watch some Olympic highlights! The tiny sofa was facing the door at the other end of the room so no veiw of TV from here either. Very badly thought out room plan.
The other issue with the room was the bathroom.... trying to be all modern and cool they decided that a door would not be needed! Imagine having to use the loo whilst your companion listens!!! We had to ask each other to put in headhones while we went!!!
The bathroom/wetroom also flooded into the bedroom everytime we had a shower as the drainage angle was not steep enough so we had to put towels down and ring them out constantly. Of course we tried to allert reception to get help with this but the reception phone was engaged for the whole duration of our stay. Finally a cleaner came to help us but was very eager to tell us it was not her problem.
I would also like to tell you about the roof top jacuzzi.... ewwwwww it was disgusting. The water was grey and there was a thick line of brown scum all around the sides. We'd booked it for an hour (free of charge before 8pm) but didn't even get in it. Use it at your peril but ask if the water's been changed recently first.
Breakfast was very basic for a 4 star hotel, just cereal, bread chese and ham. No cooked options offered to us which would have been nice.
It wasn't all bad - the receptionists were friendly and fairly helpful (apart from never getting through to them on the phone). It was clean. Location is excellent and we got a 'free' glass of wine and snack on arrival.
If we had booked this as a three star hotel and paid three star price we would have been reasonanly happy (apart from the filthy jacuzzi) but it was a lot of money for us and therefore left us really disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
9  Thank TamTam73
Reviewed July 24, 2012

First off all I would like to say a few things about this new hotel...............well I am from Dallas,Texas USA and my friend from Washington D.C. told me about this new hotel in Split.....first I was a little bit sceptic because I read lot s of bad thing about Jupiter but........I WAS WRONG.....man this is somethin beautiful.......old town new hotel.....city center.....rooms everything.......and those girls at the recepcion,uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuu.............would like to invite them to my ranch in Texas........smile every morning,smile in the afternoon,smile in the evening.........I felt like at home......and the restaurant......beautiful,tasty,quality.......fish is great.....the chef he is a Emperor in the hotel,,,but those girls they are queens sorry boys in the restaurant but they are something................However, I am not at all sorry that I was here and my recommendation to everyone is .... If you want to be like a drop of water on hand, go to Jupiter Luxury Hotel will not go wrong ...........

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cordell W

Dear Mr. Cordell!

Thank You for Your feedback!

I have to tell You; girls are still talking about You, so we're hopeing You're coming back! :-)

Also, thank You for all the nice things You have written!

Missing You, and sending You sunny and warms Croatian regards!

Hvala!