All reviews rooftop jacuzzi old city diocletian's palace hot tub rooms are small deluxe room small alley hotel is located palace walls walk in shower reception staff are restaurants and bars the breakfast area stayed only one night bell tower google maps mini bar
Reviewed July 24, 2012

First off all I would like to say a few things about this new hotel...............well I am from Dallas,Texas USA and my friend from Washington D.C. told me about this new hotel in Split.....first I was a little bit sceptic because I read lot s of bad thing about Jupiter but........I WAS WRONG.....man this is somethin beautiful.......old town new hotel.....city center.....rooms everything.......and those girls at the recepcion,uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuu.............would like to invite them to my ranch in Texas........smile every morning,smile in the afternoon,smile in the evening.........I felt like at home......and the restaurant......beautiful,tasty,quality.......fish is great.....the chef he is a Emperor in the hotel,,,but those girls they are queens sorry boys in the restaurant but they are something................However, I am not at all sorry that I was here and my recommendation to everyone is .... If you want to be like a drop of water on hand, go to Jupiter Luxury Hotel will not go wrong ...........

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cordell W
dragana e, Manager at Jupiter Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear Mr. Cordell!

Thank You for Your feedback!

I have to tell You; girls are still talking about You, so we're hopeing You're coming back! :-)

Also, thank You for all the nice things You have written!

Missing You, and sending You sunny and warms Croatian regards!

Hvala!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Having heard of the renovations this year, we were optimistic and looking forward to a comfortable stay in the centre of Split Old Town. Unfortunately this hotel is punching above its station - the service was awful, none of their facilities were working and there seemed to be a communication break down between th staff who were incapable of helping with anything. Even getting breakfast was a struggle and involved us hunting down our own china and cutlery, plus waiting for half an hour to get any food at all. As for the rooms, they were nice enough but the finish is not great, so I don't expect they will stay looking nice for very long. We stayed for just one night, a blessing in disguise!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
10  Thank colstar26
dragana e, Manager at Jupiter Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Mr. Colstar,

We are very sorry to read a review like this, especially since we didn’t received any complains from You during Your stay, on the contrary You were satisfied with room and the staff.
I have to tell You, that Your review affected all of LH Jupiter’s staff, because we have tried our bests to make You and all of our other guests, happy during the stay. I guess, sometimes You succeed, sometimes You fail, no matter how hard You try.
Although, when I think about it now, it seems to me that we had some “12,00 € parking issues” which You refuse to pay? Maybe that was a “trigger” to Your dissatisfaction by our hotel?
Nevermind,
I’m sorry again, and I hope that dissappoinment in our hotel didn’t ruin Your vacantion or Your opinion about Croatia.

Best Regards,
LH Jupiter****

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The hotel was completely remodeled in the summer 2012, we stayed there 3 days, 3 weeks after its reopening.
The hotel is small, and the room was a pleasant surprise (although we had a standard room): modern furnishing, really nice bathroom with jacuzzi, preservation of the old city walls inside most rooms.
The service was simply perfect with a helpful and efficient crew.
The must-do is the rooftop hot tub, with white wine and fruit, very romantic, but reservation is required.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the original city wall
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tcu82

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank You for Your positive feedback!

We are really happy that we managed to make Your stay as nice as You wanted! Also, I have to say, with Your kidness- You made our job much easier! :-)

Thank You again for taking time to write this wonderful comment, it means a lot to us!

I hope You liked Croatia, and I hope we'll meet again at LH Jupiter!

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 6, 2012

The hotel has been completely remodeled a few weeks ago. We were pleasantly surprised by the size & room amenities. We got a steal we feel for the luxury, comfort, design, and overall great staff. We enjoyed a private evening with wine, fruit, and hot tub on the rooftop overlooking the ancient city (really romantic!). You are close to everything!! I wouldn't stay anywhere else, and recommend you to do the same.

Room Tip: Even the low end rooms you get the ancient walls & fabulous jacuzzi tubs!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ashley P

Dear Ashley!

Thank You for Your lovely comment! We are really grateful that You trusted us, as one new/young hotel, and choosen us for Your stay. Also, we are even happier that we sucssed at justifying Your confidence!

Again, Thank You!
I hope You liked Croatia, asa You liked LH Jupiter!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed June 30, 2012

We stayed he in the final stages of a renovation i don't know what i liked about my stay here more, it was in a great location inside an ancient palace with very dedicated staff. We met Daniel the head chef on arrival not only he privately cooked us fine meals but organised a very romantic evening on the rooftop with a luxury spa and champaign for me and my partner.The ladies at reception were very helpful with advice for tours and such and the young waiter was polite and professional, Daniels passion for the local food,wines and sites to see was appreciated by us both.Our room was very modern with a 1700 year old feature wall the history here was amazing. The hotel was a short walk to the ferries, busses and other transport.

peter

Room Tip: choose the generals suite
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Peter F

Dear Mr. Peter!

I'm verry happy to read this comment of Yours!
Thank You for all of the nice things You wrote! Daniel is especially gratefull, and he's sending You his best regards with wishes you'll meet again one day! Also, the rest of the LH Jupiter's staff join to Daniels wishes!

Thank You for making our job easy by being such delightful guests!

Best regards,