Split Hostel Booze & Snooze
Priuli Luxury Rooms(Split)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Restaurant
$248
$235
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgroup dinnergreat locationold townfiestasiestacroatia
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I travelled to Split on my own on the 21st May till the 5th June. I stayed a total of 5 nights at the Booze and Snooze and couldn't have asked for a better experience.
It was my first time travelling on my own and the staff there made me feel so welcome. Kayla especially made me feel so happy to be there and helped me to meet other visitors and was always there to answer my questions and generally help out. She's a great new additon to the Split Hostels team.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again when I return to Split.

Room Tip: Each room is pretty good. Avoid the fold out bed.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Booze & Snooze is a fun place to stay while in Split.
The staff are super helpful and nice, especially Harvey...so lovely.
They take you to cheap places for dinner every night and have a large terrace where everyone gets together for a few drinks followed by a night out at Charlie's Bar.
You feel well looked after with the organised and will definitely stay again when i return.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights. It is in a great location, very handy to everything. I liked how it was small and there weren't too many people. Very clean facilities. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Kayla is awesome! Great idea having someone to show you the places to go, and to have a friendly face around the town.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The facilities are really nothing to write home about but they are adequate BUT the hostel is smack dab in the middle of the Diclotean Palace, and within easy reach of everything important in Split, the staff are wonderfully attentive, and their little garden a great place to rest. I had a great four days staying there, and will certainly go back.

Room Tip: If you are tall, keep away from the attic - you will give yourself a knock or two on the head, definitely!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stayed at Booze and Snooze for 2 nights on a friends recommendation, she had been 2 months previous to when i went, and praised the banter, party atmosphere and value for money! I was a solo traveller in a 6-bed dorm, and whilst the room was basic, it was more than adequate with a bed and shower being all i was after. The room was clean too, and they supplied towels for a small cost (about 20 kuna i think). I was fortunate to be staying in a room with a nice group of people, so we all hit Split together on my first night, starting with Charlie's backpacker bar happy hour which was superb! and the second night followed a similar pattern! I would also recommend the Bacvice Beach club! Location wise it is really central, within the boundaries of Diocletian's Palace and the main attractions a short walk away and the beaches a nice walk along the Riva promenade and harbour. The staff at booze and snooze were very helpful. The guy that checked me in was great, providing me with a map of Split and taking time to talk me through the main attractions of Split. I had to go back to Split at the end of my trip so as I could fly out from there, so checked myself in for one last night at booze and snooze too. If you are looking for somewhere cheap, central and with a good party atmosphere, stay here for sure!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo