Hotel Bellevue Split
$194
  • Breakfast included
Priuli Luxury Rooms(Split)(Great Value!)
$163
$278
$267
$215
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

$369
$308
$195
$190
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$359
$271
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $326/night.

$342
$332
$346
$317
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsaverage hotelwould stay here againthe main squarebars and restaurantsyogurtfantastic locationold cityupgradingdryertaxis
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Hotel Bellevue in Split started as a disappointment and did not improve throughout our stay.
I have a problem with walking up the stairs so, when upon arriving I found, you have to climb nine steps to find the lift and once there the lift was locked as the reception had moved to first floor, I was not happy. The man in the reception just got really grumpy when I asked why they said welcome to new guests with a locked lift. He gave the impression that, that was no problem of his. I was lucky to travel with my sister as she could walk up and send the lift down to me. If you travel alone and have the same problem as I, do STAY AWAY from hotel Bellevue in Split.

Later when I went to get the log in for the free Wi-Fi in public areas, the same grumpy man pointed to a PC in the corridor by the reception. I said I wanted to be able to use my own laptop, as advertised on Boking.com. He then remarked that the hotel could not be hold responsible for what was written on Booking.com, which is totally wrong as the hotel itself enters all details about the hotel.

The room was furnished in dark colours and had no designed area for my suitcase and no shelves to store clothes. As I was alone I made use of the second bed in the room. Next morning I found out that the showerhead had to be hand held, as the shower head did not fit any of the two showerhead holders. The bed was too hard so I woke up with a stiff back after the second night. On the other hand the room cleaning was superb and the noise from the street was kept out by the double glasing with outer wooden shutters.

The breakfast was just OK but came with luke warm coffee and no proper juice.

The location of the hotel is great with the end of the precinct shore promenade on one side and a lot of nice, budget friendly restaurants on the other side.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank __Joh__Ye
Reviewed June 13, 2013

we stay at this hotel 3 nigth . and we like everything breakfast,location, nice personal . and very good view ( we sea sea)
We did not use even fan,because tonigth wind from see bring cool air.

But because this is just near walking street and churh sometimes very noisy

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great location no doubting that and the outdoor area of the bar is ok, right on the square but in all honesty this hotel is a hole. The reception staff are pretty rude, the decor is dated and the rooms look like they haven't seen a lick of paint for a decade. Wouldn't go back but not a bad place to rest your head for one night.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The hotel is located at the very center of the city few moments from the old city heritahe sites and which is even more important located at Riva, the main city walking and coffee sites. Otherwise hotel is old and not very well kept but as said very nice located.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JurijKobal
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Without air conditioning is no possible to stay in summer, because the rooms are at the highest floor. Service is good, but in the average. The location is central and is perfect to visit downtown, is ther a parking free for customers too.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends