“Fancy a walk!!”

$56.43*
Split Rock Climbing Tour
Ranked #5 of 171 things to do in Split
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I did enjoy this walk which took us to the cross and flag pole that you can see from Split Riva Harbour! I am working on my fitness and have to say it was a challenge for me and I felt exhilarated when I got to the top! Lots of steps!! My husband though who is fitter didn't find it particularly challenging!!! I would say that it is worth spending a few hours in Split doing this walk. The views at the top are lovely. Visit the Jewish cemetery half way up.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Stone and concrete beach but lovely for bathing and lots of fish to watch. Terrific views. Pine woods behind Café/restaurant and play park - no shops. Get the No 12 bus from the Riva (nth end) get off where it turns round. Also easy walk from town, Very quiet in early June

1  Thank Tiff N
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We followed the advice of the review titled "Take the easy route" below and had a lovely walk. We started about 2 hours before sunset and did the circle around the headland, not going right out to the far end of the peninsula, but looping up past the zoo and back down to the bar and terrace overlooking the city just in time for sunset. It was lovely to sit back and take in the view of the city as the dark se in and the lights started to twinkle, all while enjoying a lovely cold beer. Looks like they may be trying to renovate the botanical gardens that you walk past. They appear closed and overgrown at present but, hopefully that will change.

3  Thank ajk1994
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Great stroll for views but if you have a car, drive towards the beach. From the tunnel, make a right Šetalište Ivana Meštrovića. On the left side, there's a small road that lead to a beach. It was a great find as the sea breeze were soothing we ended up napping! :)

Reviewed June 4, 2013

A bit of a walk outside of the town but well worth it for the views over the marina and across the water. The weather wasn't all that kind the day I went but it was still worth the walk. On a nice day, it would be fantastic and you can stay a while in the park or walk on to the beach.