“Spectaculair day out!”

Funtastic Split - Day Tours
Ranked #77 of 236 Tours in Split
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unique tours in Split and Hvar, Croatia. Enjoy the ride in the legendary, iconic VW Retro Beach Bus and the charming VW Beetle cabriolets. Join us on our Sunset Hvar, Funtastic Split & Hvar, Romantic Hvar or Beach hopping tours. Itineraries include: a perfect mix of fun & culture, epic panoramas, romantic picnics with amazing sunsets, visiting the best beaches and driving on scenic roads of the beautiful Hvar island and much more. Funtastic local experience. Small groups and free unique souvenirs. Private tours available on request. Don't think twice!
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Marija and Petra, showed us some wonderfull beaches, with, hang mat/picknick and jumping off the clifs, and ofcourse playing in the floating playgarden.

Marija and Petra, pick us up in there VW from the cruise port.
They also provide an gopro for foto's and filming.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Miranda D
1Petar, Partner at Funtastic Split - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2014

Dear M,
we are very glad that you enjoyed our beach tour and all it's highlights. I hope the GoPro shots turned out fun to watch.
Thanks for all the kind words and hope to see you again in Split!
Best,
P&M

Reviewed December 4, 2014

It was the best idea to book with funtastic split. The trip, the organization, the communication, every detail was perfectly planned from these guides. We will remember to this trip for a long time.
It was very great.
Thank you guys.

1  Thank MarcusK1018

Hi M,
the tour with you guys was something we wish could do everyday. Who could ask for more than going around nature & history sights, learning about archery and swords in a Game of Thrones castle with a group of cheerful people. There are several new GOT S05 locations to visit so hope to see you again some day in Split.
All the best from sunny Split!
P&M

Reviewed November 27, 2014

We started in the afternoon by driving in a unique VW Beatle to a near castle, which is a filming location of Game of Thrones, where we made a tour with film and historical facts. We learned the basic technique of sword fighting and bow shooting. Then we went to a beautiful beach for bathing and eating delicius fruits. My personal highlight was their "secret spot", where we jumped of cliffs (2-8m height). Last we drove back to the city, had a drink together and talked while we enjoyed the marvellous memories we made on this day. Marija & Petar had been very friendly to the whole group and i am sure, that i will do another tour with them, when i am in Split again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Konstantin S

Dear Konstantin,
thanks so much for your nice and detailed review. As locals we try hard to provide our guests with a closer look at what Split has to offer and we are always grateful when our guests appreciate it as much as you and your friends did.
Kind regards,
Petar & Marija

Reviewed November 13, 2014

Very rarely when taking a guided tour do you feel as you are one of the locals, but that is precisely what you get with Funtastic Split. I had been traveling around Europe alone for about a month before coming to Split and decided to take a beach excursion trip. (I normally loathe guided tours). I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. Marija and Petar make you feel as if you are simply hanging out with them for the day and you are the oldest of friends. For your day trip (I did the beach-hopping excursion) you are taken to cliffs, beaches, and their own secret spot along with all of the gadgets and beach accessories you could need for a day at the beach. They even provided hammocks! The trip includes full use of their GoPro camera, wifi hotspot, and even a keepsake poloroid picture. (Which I uploaded with this review). The VW van is not only masterly refurbished, but also perfect for photo ops. Who wouldn't want to travel around Split in a VW van!
I cannot express my thanks enough to Petar and Marjia. When I come back to Split, I will definitely be looking them up for beers, for laughs, and above all for another tour.

2  Thank Janice R
1Petar, Partner at Funtastic Split - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2014

Dear Janice,
we are so humbled by your kind words. Providing a local experience is the main focus of our tours and we are so glad you liked it that much. When we saw you have a Polaroid camera as well we knew it was going to be a great day on the beaches with a vintage touch. Thanks!
All the best from sunny Split!
Marija&Petar