“Just a good meal”

CHOPS GRILL Steak & Seafood
Ranked #17 of 395 Restaurants in Split
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: CHOPS GRILL Steak & Seafood is a modern steakhouse offering prime meats from all over the world, local fish steaks and some contemporary pastas and salads. The main grill is in the dining area, offering a great view of our grill master in action. It is perfectly located just off the main Marmontova street, and still set in a way that offers enough space and privacy for our guests. Reservations recommended. For groups and private parties please contact us directly. We are open for breakfast (from 8 AM), lunch and dinner daily.
Zadar, Croatia
“Just a good meal”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We waited for a table abot 15 minutues, sitting in the next bar and having drink. Service was ok, waiters smiled and kind. first we had a salat with parmezan and mozzarela salat. Both were good. Then I had steak with shrips and it was bloody and I order well done so I had to retured it, sorry I can't stand blood, my friend ordered escalope and it was delicous. we waited bit longer than usually but it was worthed.

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
  • Serbian first
“Friendly”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Food was Quite good. It is difficult to find really good interesting food in Croatia.
This restaurant turns away people if they don't look cool enough. Or they put the not so cool people in the worst seat. We went twice because the food was quite good and the staff were pleasant. Not easily to find in Split.
They recommended a very good wine and their prices are not overly pricey.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Carol W
Split, Croatia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finally ! Great food and great selection of wines”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was twice in this restaurant and both times I was really pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent, at quite reasonable prices. All praise for the selection of wines, finally a good selection of top Dalmatian wines. Pleasant atmosphere and very good service, waiters were very friendly and attentive.
We'll definitely be back - looks like we have our favorite restaurant in Split :)
I definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys good food and great wines !

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank IvanaDji
“Okish at best”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The food was okish. Steak was good. Lamb chops totally fatty. The baked potatoe turned out to be wedges and if I look at the value for money, I cant recommend to go there. Mediocre food for too high a price.

2 Thank herr_lampe
Singapore, Singapore
“Owner & staff very cool. Food cheap & simple.”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I spent my holidays in Split. I was lucky that friend of mine told me for Chops Grill. Food is very cheap (10-20 eur for a meal) and very teasty. Great fish and meat. They could have more deserts. One of the best things in Chops is the staffe and owner Igor. He is very polite (also smoking hot) and he always had a chat with us. The funny think is that he wears pink shirts (he saw it on TV). Tu sum up...great food & nice energy.

• Visited August 2013