“Probably should have been on something!”
Review of Froggyland

Froggyland
Ranked #20 of 171 things to do in Split
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Dear visitors, with all our efforts to work on Christmas Market in Split this winter, considering small number of tourist in town, we are forced to reopen our exibition in summer of 2018. We look forward to see you again in warm summer days! Your Froggyland
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Was not great value however I have never seen anything like this and probably never will again!
My favourite: the frog getting a shave!

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

It is small, it is weird, it is not much to see, but it is so unique! If your mum wants you to go into museums go there even though it is not really educational.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

What a imagination the creator had. Must see sight. Also wait until you touch the magical frog. Once I touched it my life changed for ever! Not only will woman be extremely attracted to you, you'll also win the lotto and become the new lord of the frogs

1  Thank Odin89
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Froggyland is a wonderful 100 old exhibition of stuffed frogs posed and dressed as humans. The perfectly preserved collection lured me to study the detailed human/frog morphs for over an hour.
The exhibition is a perfect reminder of the cultural richness that existed way before the advent of modern media. It kept my wife,14year old son and I chatting about it for days.
If you are in split, take an hour out of the bright sun to visit this unique attraction.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My sister and I had the joy of visiting this wondrous, awe-inspiring exhibition yesterday. It has changed our lives, forever. It is our most treasured memory of Split; sure we have eaten delicious food, had amazing weather, slept in accommodation within the palace walls, yet nothing comes close to the supreme delight of Froggyland.

This single-roomed exhibition was so magnificent, I'm worried that during future joyful events, such as when I stand upon the altar, have my first child, eat the most delicious cake in the world, I will only feel overwhelming disappointment as I will vividly remember that afternoon in Croatia I was lucky enough to see the activities of my ancestors described by stuffed frogs, and know, that nothing I ever do in my life will ever compare.

This is my first review, and may be the only review I ever can be bothered to write.
But I had to. The world deserves to know of this wonder.
I hope you have the opportunity to feel I as did yesterday.

2  Thank Pimpin G