“Amazing day trip”

$131.70*
Full-Day Small-Group Dalmatian Coast Sailing Cruise from Split
Ranked #9 of 26 Food & Drink in Split
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer tailor made trips in Croatia, private speed boat trips, fishing/big game fishing, spearfishing, daily sailing, unique wine & food experiences, cooking classes, wine tours, adventure programs...
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We spent a full day sightseeing the waters around Split with Damir and his boat. This day totally blew our expectations - much better than we imagined. We visited Blue Cave, Seamonk's Cave, Komiža, Stiniva Bay, Green Cave, Paklinski islands and Hvar - simply beautiful sights. On Paklinski islands we stopped for lunch, and visited this very special isolated little restaurant on Damirs recommendation - where the local Croatian food was brilliant. The whole coordination & communication with this small family company was better than any most tour organizers I’ve used. We felt very safe and relaxed on the trip, and Damir was very reliable and trustworthy. I give my highest recommendations for Opcija tours. Of cause there is a price for renting boat and skipper for a full day - but you will get an experience that will last.

1  Thank CW L

Reviewed July 30, 2014

What a brilliant 3 days we had with Damir and his partner, Milena. From picking us up at the hotel in Split to dropping us off 3 days later in Hvar, with so much to see and do in between, my wife and I loved it all. We visited Brac island, Bisevo, Vis, St Klement (including stops at the monastery on Brac, both blue and green caves, lunch with a wonderful old gentleman on Bisevo that Damir arranged, tasting the Brac speciality Vitalac, drinking wonderful wines and the list goes on!....).
Damir and Milena were the perfect hosts - giving us insights into all things Croatian. Someones else's review mentioned that by the end of their trip "Damir felt like an old friend" - I couldn't agree more. 3 of the best days I've ever had on holiday. Highly, highly recommended.

6  Thank Kresten C
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We booked two trips with Damir, a sailing trip and a speed boat day trip for our family of four. Because of weather, we had to quickly rearrange our schedule rather than cancel one of the trips and Damir was excellent in making last minute plans. Because of the change, we didn't have Damir as our guide, which was a shame. Nonetheless, Nixas on the sailing boat gave us a day to remember, we left early afternoon and headed towards Tragor peninsula for a swim in a secluded Bay Area. We dined on an amazing meal, of prawn risotto and cucumber and tomato salad, all made fresh below the deck, washed down with red wine and soft drinks. The trip back was slow as there was not much wind, but it didn't matter.

Our second trip on the speed boat was the next day, with Peter. The boat was beautiful, very comfortable for four people and we headed off to Brac Island to visit the golden beach, Rat Beach. Stopped for snacks and a swim and then back on the boat to another part of the island where we pulled up at a local bay and headed up the path to charming rustic restaurant and winery to taste some local fare. Back on the boat to Hvar where Peter secured a prime marina berth and we explored the island. Best way to spend a day on the water when you want to set your own schedule!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We travelled as a couple in June, we prebooked Damir to arrive at the port when we arrived on our cruise ship, we actually got the sailboat exclusively as we were tight on time, they were waiting and ready to take us out exactly as described by email.

As we were short on time due to the cruise ships time table we took a sail boat trip around the Islands, then stopped in a bay of one very quiet island, along with various other yatchs and sailboats. Our two guides cooked a wonderful meal of muscles and rice, I had no idea what to expect for lunch, and to be honest I had never eaten muscles before, but thoroughly enjoyed it. Unfortunately my girlfriend didn't realise we would be provided with lunch and wine, and is not a shellfish fan, so didn't eat too much, but this was no problem, we had more than enough on the cruise ship, and it was in no way the fault of Damir. We had the opportunity to swim, however we didn't go ashore, we stayed floating in the bay, so we just sat with our feet in the water (which was surprisingly cold for June!) as we are not very strong swimmers, but lots of other people on other sail boats were enjoying the water, snorkling etc.

Our two guides then sailed us straight back to our boat, and dropped us off literally as close to our ship as possible, we even got the chance to wave at all our fellow guests as we sailed past, was quite an experience, I would highly recommend this company, very good value for money, lovely people, you can tailor the sailing, to do as little or as much as you would like.

(Jason Harford)

Reviewed June 19, 2014

My husband and I were referred to Damir at Opcija Tours via Srdjan of The Art of Wine (Split), and we feel so lucky to have met him. Damir worked with me to arrange travel for a small group of our family members for a day trip to the island of Solta, and then he himself took my husband and I out for an overnight trip from Split to Hvar later that week. We island-hopped for an afternoon, snorkeled, and enjoyed one of the most delicious meals we've ever had on one of the Pakleni islands, all before arriving at Hvar.

We had a wonderful time, and by the end of our visit, we felt like Damir was an old friend. We absolutely recommend Opcija Tours to anyone traveling to Split.

1  Thank Colleen B