“Excellent way to spend afternoon in Split!”

Split Sea Kayaking Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 4 experience in 1 tour takes you along the coast of beautiful Marian peninsula, where you will not only paddle in kayak, but you will also swim and snorkel in warm and clear sea, while the spirit of adventure in you will be satisfied while climbing and jumping from the rocks standing above the sea.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I would highly recommend Split Sea Kayaking Tours to anyone who is spending time around Split! Kayaking is an excellent way to enjoy the beautiful sea, nature and Split - with a good company! I did the kayaking tour in June and it was my first time kayaking. Guides were friendly and helpful and made sure you were having a good time. Climbing on the rocks and jumping to the water was so much fun! Definitely worth the money!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Two friends and I went on the sunset tour, which includes a fairly easy kayak adventure to a cove where we jumped into the sea off the cliffs and were given snorkeling equipment. Both were great fun, the water was beautiful and the sunset quite picturesque. The staff ensured everyone was having a good time, and put up with me as I was learning to do big dives off the rocks. We stopped off at a second cove where there was a bar and food available for purchase, which was a great midway point. That is where we took in the sunset and were able to take pictures. At the end of the tour, we did the wine tasting and they were very generous and amicable and hung around for a bit after just talking and hanging out. They take photos and videos to document the experience, and overall definitely worth the money. We got a discount from staying at the Diocletian Palace Hostel, but in retrospect I would have gone either way. We found that the city of Split can be explored in a day or so, so if you have some extra time I urge you to give this a shot!

4  Thank RobD08
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had a a great time kayaking. Good exercise, lovely views... definitely worth it, especially in the late afternoon when the sun won't scorch your back.

1  Thank MariaRPaiz
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We did the morning tour with Marko and it was a fantastic. Tranquil, clear blue waters and hardly any swell made for perfect kayaking conditions. The rocks we stopped off at were in pristine waters and the snorkelling gear they provided could not be faulted. There were only two of us on the morning tour but that made it all the more special as we felt like we had a private tour guide. There is a safe at the base if you need to lock up your belongings otherwise they provide waterproof bags. Next time I would take cash with me because they stop at a beach with a cafe and it would have been nice to have a coffee. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone and even although its a total of 7 km kayaking, it didn't feel like that at all.

1  Thank SMF2359
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great experience, staff made it such a memorable experience and the tour was amazing. We went on the sunset tour and couldnt ask for anymore, everything went perfect and would recommend it to anyone staying in split.

2  Thank Jiaodonoghue