“Great food, great place and great service!”
Review of Dvor

Dvor
Ranked #13 of 405 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Opened in 2013, Dvor has become one of the best Croatian restaurants in just three years. Dvor features a serene and intimate environment with spectacular views of Adriatic sea and the nearby islands of Brac and Solta. The cooking philosophy of chef and part-owner Boris Asanović is the preparation of traditional Dalmatian dishes at a higher level. The menu changes seasonally. In the spring and summer is more based on sea, and in the autumn and winter to the land products. The wine list is based on the Dalmatian wines and wines of other Croatian regions.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

It's a fantastic place having a dinner. We went a bit too late so we never had the chance to sit during sunset, but it was still light when we were seated and the view is spectacular, just by the sea. We booked our tables 2 days before.

The restaurant is very laid back without being "too lazy" which is perfect in my opinion. The garden makes you feel like being at home at your friends house or something which is very nice!

Place was visited by couples, families and group of friends so a very pleasent atmosphere.

Service was extremely good and the food was fantastic. Didn't really know what to expect besides from the view I'd read about before. But the food sure didn't disappoint neither me or my girlfriend. By the end of the dinner we realized we had starters, main course and dessert plus wine & drinks. And the total amount was a lot less then I first figured it would be.

It's definately a place worth visiting if you are near and around Split. Having in mind what other restaurants closer to the old town are charging and how the surroundings look, this place is a must!

1  Thank alekspacho
Write a ReviewReviews (1,189)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We went for a late lunch to this beautiful restaurant. It is a little bit outside the city center, but the restaurant is definitely worth to try. I had homemade tagliatelle with black truffles and my boyfriend had a steak - both were delicious and good value for money. The view is unbelievably beautiful. It has a breathtaking view over the sea.

1  Thank Anna88P
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is one of the few times that Trip Advisor reviews really missed the mark.

Despite many favorable Trip Advisor reviews, I was incredibly disappointed with my evening at Dvor. Yes, the ambience is beautiful, but when you're paying top dollar you don't expect the freshly grilled catch of the day to be served almost cool, entrees and appetizers to come 15 minutes apart, or be served an "house appetizer from the chef" that wasn't ordered and then be charged for it.

There are many other less expensive restaurant alternatives in Split that will provide you with far better dining experiences.

2  Thank syorranyc
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My Croatian friends took me to the restaurant Dvor. And I thank them for that. It is little oasis of peace and gastronomic hedonism. More than good service and seating I love their food which is so different. They put so many different seasonings, spices and ingredients for a seemingly simple dish, but the flavors are extremely complex and complimentary. Unexpected experience...

2  Thank mary s
Reviewed September 1, 2013

If you are looking for a nice restaurant in Split, this is your place. The setting is beautiful and the food was delicious. We found the servers to be very friendly and professional. Loved our meal here!

2  Thank PaulZeee