“Worst service in croatia”

Restoran & Bar Benedikt
Ranked #347 of 419 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: Italian, Croatian
Description: Located in the heart of the city, in most beautiful bay of Marjan hill, surrounded by old pine trees growing near the sea, Restaurant Benedict offers you something more than just the food ....
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

So today i was running a half marathon practice abd i passed through marjan abd i started having severe cramps in both my legs so i stoped at this place and collapsed at the stairs . Could not move and I told a waiter a young girl excuse me can I have a bottle of water? She did not even look at me so I said it again and ahe replied "no" and I said why? And ahe said you have to get it yourself and then left I went inside and asked her why can you bring it to me if you are serving everyone else and she said "water hou get yourself" so I said bye bye and a girl in tthw counter said bye bye. That is why in this city nobody leaves tip because service is horrible in most , not all, places and then they complain about beig in crisis and not having any money. Also lack of culture is a syrong factor. The onky good thing is I felt better aftet that and got back to walking again with no pain. Croatian costumer service service is very primitive.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had a best fish in Split, the service was very fast and pleasent. It is a perfect location with the best sunset in Split.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Beautiful view of the Gulf of Kastela, Trogir and Ciovo island through the branches of of pine trees, especially at sunset. Very romantic. Service fast, friendly and professional. Prices are normal. Pasticada with njoki and parmesan cheese is a divine experience.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We drink most awfull coffee in the world...last place to come.to enjoy...too bad location is so perfect...

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Beautiful location in the Marjan forest, just by the sea but the food was horrible. I ate rice with vegetables and it was tasteless. The vegetable soup I ordered was obviously a soup bag mix. Awful. It is also a cafe so i recommend going there to enjoy the location while drinking something but avoid eating there.