“Cozy”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Lisieux, France
“Cozy”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Nice restaurant just a few min from Riva. Pretty indoor space, decorated shabby chick way, and very cozy. There is also back terrace but it was a bit cold when I came.
I had just a simple lunch (soup and codfish “Bianco” style) and everything was prepared grate and served properly. Menu is so to say "classic" not very inspiring, but this is case in whole Split...
Anyhow I gave this place 5 because food was very tasty, staff very professional, interior pretty, and prices very reasonable.
Hope that in future they will work on their menu and make it more interesting...
Also my suggestion is to change a music from bad dalmatian pop to some jazz/ambiental...

• Visited November 2013

Split
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food & service”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

One of the best restorants I have ever visited. The experience lived up to the great reviews, superb service and great food. I highly recommend Tratorria Tinel.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mate S
“Excellent local food, excellent service”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is a bigger restaurant, so we assumed that the food and atmosphere was going to be "standard" accordingly. But the good rating on trip advisor convinced us.

Despite the size of the restaurant, it is cosy as it's split up in different area's/rooms. The food (3 course meal) was really excellent. The service was very good as well.

So : certainly recommended!

• Visited September 2013
“Just Returned...”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Having read all of the positive and glowing reviews on Trip Advisor about Trattoria Tinel we decided to give it go for dinner while here in Split tonight. We've just returned to our apartment and once again Trip Advisor, you have not let us down! The food was fabulous and we both really enjoyed what we had. We both started off with soup (tomato and cream of mushroom) and they were both delicious. I'm not a fan of mushrooms but I would have finished my fiancés serving. For mains, I had the chicken and my fiancé had the pork. Both were stuffed with ham and cheese and cooked to perfection. Very tender and juicy. As well as this we ordered two sides (only a few of the mains come with sides). We had grilled vegetables and buttered rice. Again, both very nice. We were impressed with the variety of choices on the menu. Even fussy eaters (like myself!) could find something satisfying. The service was good and the staff friendly. The restaurant had a lovely ambience and great sized outdoor area. The restaurant was easy to find and only a few minutes walk from the Old Town. As well as this, we were impressed with the prices of the food. We had two entrees, two mains and half a litre of wine which came to just over $40 Australian dollars. If we were here another day, we would definitely go back to eat!!

• Visited October 2013
Weisslingen
“Fine except for the elementary: Food”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Cant understand 4.5 rating. I mean, place is clean and fairly nice. Service is courteous.
But:
- Food is substandard
- It comes late

You cant run a proper trattoria that has a kitchen like this. Send the cooks to Italy for proper training please.

1 Thank f g