“Such a nice place”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

First we had dinner and then we came back for drinking, because it was so nice! Thanks for a great evening guys, we'll come back once ;)

2  Thank PeterOrkus

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was here during the easter vacation and I was delighted. We arrived almost at 23h and we had no problem to have dinner. I had a delicious tuna and white wine but if I could I'd had tried everything on the menu as it looked fantastic! Our waiter, Šime, was probably one of the best waiters I've ever seen around the world: nice, funny, helpful, charming...my girlfriend and I as well as my friends fell completely in love with the place, the food and the service! This is clearly a MUST visit if you are in Split!

1  Thank Javi_BL87
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I'll preface this review by saying that while the food and drink were adequate they weren't the best food I had while visiting Croatia. However, they are certainly better than what can be found along the waterfront so it does come with a recommendation from me.

The atmosphere of this bar, primarily if you're sitting outside on the steps of old town Split, is truly incredible. The seats are unusual, unique and surprisingly comfortable. The color is attention grabbing and the location simply cannot be beat even within old town split.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

No doubt one of the coolest places I ate while in Croatia, perhaps all of Europe. Yes, the service is slow. But the servers are interesting, humorous, and are good at banter. So my recommendation: come here with friends and be prepared to relax and soak in the fun environment. Also, the wait is worth it. The fresh squeezed juices and mixed drinks are perfect remedies for the summer heat, and the food menu offers many clever and delicious dishes. Finally, the outdoor seating is fun: small tables and benches are placed on the ancient steps of the Old City of Split. It's fun, hip, and a generally awesome experience. Definitely check it out!

1  Thank reptartar
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We went there twice already, first when the bar was actually only a day/night bar, so nothing special... But when we returned in October we actually realized it was changed into a food bar. Interior is very nice and food is really tasty. We tried two different risotto - different from Italian risotto but still very very tasty (less heavy and more fresh)! Yummy! We saw dishes that other people ordered and everything seemed really good! Try chocolate cake also!