“Amazing experience with Red Aventures”

Red Adventures Croatia
Split city bike tour
Ranked #3 of 146 Outdoor Activities in Split
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure travel specialist in Split and Trogir area, Croatia - One day and multi-day trips - Sea kayak, rock climbing, biking, hiking, windsurfing, multi-sport and many many more...
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience with Red Aventures”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were a group of 6 friends and wanted to take out the best of our holidays while combining sport and discovery in this amazing region which is Dalmatia.

Dejan and his colleagues, even if in this case calling them friends would be more appropriate has they seem to have so much fun in their work, made us a personalized package for an entire day, rock climbing and rafting (not their core business but they have many connections with other reliable companies of the region). We ended up the journey at the beach drink a beer all together. What else can we expect?

Perfect day, committed and reliable people. If you want to discover dalmatia and do sport at the same time, do not hesitate to get in contact with Red Aventures.

PS: Dejan even helped us to travel back to Zadar while giving us a lift. Just amazing!

Ruben, Belgium

2 Thank RubenMelo

• Polish first
Springfield, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Bike Tour in Split”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I have taken several other bike tours with other outfits in other cities, and this was very different (but very good). We had a private biking tour with Dejan and it was an incredible experience. We should have known by the name of the outfit, but it was not the typical relaxed bike tour we are used to. After a relaxing ride around the city, we tackled the Marjan "mountain" in Split (the sporting part of the tour). The views from the top were amazing, but it was not an easy ride (particularly given the heat that day). We would definitely recommend this tour which allowed us to get in some exercise while learning more about Croatia. Our guide, Dejan, was phenomenal and provided great background on the history and culture of Croatia. It was a great experience overall.

Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great kayak tour of Trogir”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We just finished our kayak tour of Trogir and everything was great! Organizing the tour was easy with responsive and helpful staff, the price is very reasonable and listed on the website, and they picked us up and dropped us off in Split. The tour was a lot of fun and we saw a side of Trogir we wouldn't get from a walking tour. They took us even though it was just two of us on the tour, which we really appreciated as well considering we only had a few days in Split. Some places might cancel the trip with only two people, but not Red Adventures. Since there were only two of us, our guides let us walk around Trogir for an hour after the kayaking, which was also something they didn't have to do, and was greatly appreciated. All in all, highly recommend for the great service, great tour, and great time.

Vantaa, Finland
“Friendly stuff and excellent service”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I would like to join previous reviews, which are only kudos. My vacation is finally ended and it feels like I haven’t enough time in Croatia. Our case was flying to Split, renting offroad bikes from Split for me, my boyfriend and my teenage son and going on islands of Vis and Hvar for 2 weeks. Red Adventures wasn’t a first rental company I’ve contacted. There were 2 more, one have been recommended me here in Finland as very appropriate although expensive. Well, I don’t know how true it would be since I have never had any response from them after few contact attempts. Besides, I was convinced by widespread opinions, that it is difficult to find bikes in robust condition during tourist season in Croatia because of popularity of cycling. So, I didn’t expect more than yes-answer when I sent my request for rental bikes for the first time via Red Adventure website. The first pleasant surprise was a quick response and next one was a proposition to pick us up from the airport. When we arrived, there were much more surprises, which all means really high service level. Guys not only picked us up from the airport and provided excellent MTB bikes (tested and prepared for riding), but even helped us to buy ferry tickets and change euros to kunas and managed to arrange an accommodation for the last day of our trip in Split in very short time during international music festival when there were a lot of visitors anyway. We have seen the center of the town with our personal guide walking with us from place to place and had our first lunch in local restaurant full of feeling. There were plenty of small details of communication, service and – as I see it - taking true care of people, which all together make us to give best possible ratings to Red Adventure.
What we had:
- service 24/7
- pick up at the airport and back as early as 7 at the morning
- excess luggage left in the office until end of the tour
- appropriate bikes (Giant) in excellent condition with spare parts and tools perfectly suited not only for asphalt but also for gravel roads
- quick tour through the center of Split with all help what we needed with money exchange, getting ferry tickets and lunching
- accommodation arrangement at short notice during busy time
- extremely reliable, helpful and polite attitude
- additional plus: strawberries in the office at the end of the trip :)

Thank you, guys, very much and good luck!

Elena, Pekka & Ilja

Visited July 2013
“unique way to sightsee + getting a great workout (without even realising that you are working out!)”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I highly recommend the Split Kayak Tour with Red Adventures:
1) completely fuss free (responsive to emails, pick up & drop off included and very punctual);
2) guides were experienced, fun, knowledgable and engaging;
3) perfect way to get a good workout (for the post kayak seafood feast).

awesome experience!