“very luxurious”

Ranked #10 of 57 Hotels in Split
Austin
“very luxurious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

This was by far the nicest hotel we stayed at during our Croatia trip. The bed was large and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was incredible, and included everything from fresh fruit to meat, a variety of cheeses, and pastries.
I also used the indoor swimming pool, and was able to swim laps in the pleasantly warm water.
We felt pampered!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Mark Z
Mario B, Sales Coordinator at Radisson Blu Resort Split, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Mark Z,

It is great to hear you had such a good stay, thank you for your great feedback. We are looking forward to welcome you again during your next visit to Split!

MarioB

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Finnish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Mumbai,India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Great hotel - the concierge and the hotel staff are great. They help you out with the places to visit and help organise tours for you.

They also bumped us up to the junior suite which was a pleasant surprise for us on our honeymoon.

Breakfast is good with the chefs willing to cook up something for each person's needs (we got some good veg food) and even the dinner is good though has less options

it is slightly far from the old town - however the hotel helps in getting cabs and cabs are reasonably priced in the city.

Missed using the spa services though.

Room Tip: Take one with a view of the sea preferably on higher floors
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Rohitbhotica
Mario B, Sales Coordinator at Radisson Blu Resort Split, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Rohitbhotica,

I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, our super breakfast buffet and our hospitality. Thank you for this great review and I will share your kind words with every member of our staff.

We hope to see you again soon!

MarioB
Aarau, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

First the good : awesome location, great spa, great outdoor pool, great restaurants

Now the not so good: internal pool was in dire need of maintenance, there was trash in pur balcony and bath room (warned the reception but they did nothing about it).

Please take into consideration that you need a taxi ride to and from the city. When asking for the destination never say "city center" as you'll end up in a mal with that name and not in the city center. Always negotiate the taxi fare before the trip starts.

All in all we had a great time at the radisson blu. We expected a little bit more cleanliness and maintenance.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Monique L, Online Marketing at Radisson Blu Resort Split, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Ebalsa:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback of your most recent stay at the Radisson Blu Resort in Split. It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed the various amenities the hotel has to offer, especially our Spa and our various restaurants.

I regret to read about the trash on your balcony and in your bathroom. I truly apologize for the lack of response from our Front Desk. Your concerns have been brought to the attention of our Guest Services team for internal review. I certainly hope that this part of your experience will not prevent you from staying with us again. We will look forward to a second opportunity to properly serve you should your travels bring you back our way.

Split, Croatia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

The pool and view to the sea is marvelous...
The service is slow and complicated, but in the area is the best available. I have been living in Split for 2 years now and in my opinion the best option in Hotel.
The rooms are nice, but you must have sea view to enjoy more.
The food is normal, nothing too fancy, local wines are good but expensive.

Room Tip: Ask for room with sea view and pool view.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Toninhosampaio
Monique L, Online Sales & Marketing at Radisson Blu Resort Split, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Toninhosampaio,

Thank you so much for your review of us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted you were able to enjoy or beautiful views and relax in our Japanese Onsen pool! We regret to read that you found our service slow and complicated. We truly apologize and your concerns have been passed onto higher management. I certainly hope that this part of your experience will not prevent you from staying with us again. Your patronage is highly valued and we look forward to a second opportunity to properly serve you.

MoniqueL
Rijeka, Croatia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stayed here in February and had an amazing experience: great staff, comfortable, clean rooms, beautiful seasight.
As soon as I arrived, I was warmly welcomed by the front desk staff. Thay were disposed to help me with the luggage, offered me to park my car to the nearby hotel parking and provided me by many helpful information. During my stay, I could always rely on their availibility.
The breakfast was various and delicious, the best I ever had in my travel experience and I felt warm welcomed by any member of the stuff.
I was very satisfied with my suite. It was clean and spacious.
The bed is excellent, the quality of sleeping at the highest level. The toiletters are so sofisticated and the suite has many facilities (the coffee and tea maker, the expresso maker, the safety deposite, the heating/air conditioning system..)
The hotel has a nice indoor pool and a wonderful spa zone.
The fact that the location is not in the very centre of the town for me was an advantage, as I felt more tranquility in this zone. You can take nice walk along the beach side.
If you want to get to the historical centre of the town, you can take the taxy (needs about 10 minutes of driving).
The dinner is fine, the food delicious.
I want to thank to all the staff of the hotel for making my holiday so relaxing and I'm sure to return again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Ksenija L
Monique L, Online Marketing at Radisson Blu Resort Split, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Xenia369 ,

Thank you so much for choosing Radisson Blu Resort Split and for sharing such positive feedback on TripAdvisor. It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your suite and the various unique amenities the hotel has to offer. You've hit on everything we aim for and I know the rest of the team will appreciate your compliments as well. It is rewarding to read that we were able to contribute to your relaxing holiday and am thrilled to read that you will be visiting with us again!

We highly value your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not far future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

This hotel was beautiful, the spa treatments were amazing and it was definitely the best breakfast we had in our 3 week tour of Eastern Europe. We stayed over NYE and they kept up good service. There were also flexible about how long we stayed in our room, allowing us to change the dates the morning we were due to check out.

If you can, we got a junior suite and I can say (unlike a lot of hotels) it was definitely worth the upgrade!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Monique L, Online Marketing & Sales at Radisson Blu Resort Split, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear George W,

Thanks for celebrating New Year's Eve with us! I'm glad to know you enjoyed our spa and we were able to accommodate your change in schedule. I will definitely pass on the compliments about our breakfast to our team; they will be delighted to know you enjoyed it! Looking forward to your next stay with us.

MoniqueL
Saarbrucken, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stayed Early February. Many people complain about the location, but to be honest It was a great location for us. We usually like to be in walking distance to everything, It was a great walk along the beach to town. We cabbed most of the time. There was always a cab out front and it was very inexpensive. There were great restaurants close by. The pool is a good size, not sure why others said it was small. The rooms were a decent size, a little out dated but the views made up for it. If you have children 40 m from the hotel has great cafés with trampolines, swings, and other play areas. The breakfast buffet was a very good mix between European and American. The staff was very friendly!!! Food in the restaurant was decent but pricey. The only complaint I have with the rooms were that we had a hard time controlling the temps and the room was a little warm. It was very quiet and beds were comfortable for Europe. I gave it 4 stars over 5 for a few minor reasons. A lot of things were closed. The receptionists at the front desk were very nice but they were all wrong on bus schedules, what was open and when. I use to work for a hotel in a resort town whether it was in season or off season we were required to know what there was to do in town, when things were opened/closed etc. Bus schedules you name it. Though very friendly, they got a lot of information wrong and I appreciate their efforts, it just would have been better to know what we could and couldn't do. I would recommend this hotel to others though. Especially families. There are a many activities for children to do in walking distance!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Kelly S
Dear Kelly S,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback of your most recent visit with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that you were able to enjoy the many amenities, as well as our crowd-pleasing breakfast buffet. I regret to read about the misinformation given at the front desk pertaining to bus schedules, activities, etc. Your concerns have been brought to the attention of our Guest Services team for internal review. I certainly hope that this part of your experience will not prevent you from staying with us again. Your patronage is highly valued. We will look forward to a second opportunity to properly serve you should your travels bring you back our way.