1. Staff is so nice, so helpful, very earnest. It seems as though they care about your stay.
2. Amenities are good. Its no 5 star, but rooms are clean, bathrooms cool, balconies are awesome. Very nice spa that is indoor with pool, saunas, jacuzzi, steam rooms so has nice inside stuff in case of rain or too much heat of day
3. Kind of far from center of town
4. Buffet is good, not great. Lots of variety for croatia but each individual items quality may or may not be great.
5. If you get a taxi from the hotel, you may want to ask the front desk personnel to come out and speak to driver. We took cabs to center of city many times and sometimes it was 100 kunas or 50 kunas depending on if your driver took the long or short way into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A step away from magnificent beaches, Radisson Blu Resort, Split makes no bones about offering you one of the most luxurious bases from which to explore the stunning Adriatic coast. Overlooking the magnificent Adriatic Sea and the Dalmatian Islands, our resort is designed to the highest standards offering rooms with balconies and great views of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort Split reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Split