“Fun Canyoning”

Avantura Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide boat tours for deep water solo climbing activity!
London, United Kingdom
“Fun Canyoning”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Marin picked us up from Split and drove us to the starting point which was very convenient.
The canyoning trip was great! It lasted around 4 hours. We booked the adventure version, where you get to do more stuff compared to basic one (abseiling, jumping off the rocks). Get ready for some sore muscles though the following day. Our group was small (6 people plus 2 guides) so it felt really safe and more personal. Marin also took a lot of pictures during the trip which he later shared with us.
Big thank you to the team!

Kosice, Kosice, Slovakia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful experience”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Me and my hubby are ofter outside biking and stuff and for us this was much much fun, different, exhilarating and bonding. Very professional, responsible and friendly approach from the guys. We also had a deep water solo day with Marin and Igor and again, everything perfect. The best agency for your Dalmacia adventure!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Darinka T
Cardiff, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Absolutely Amazing Canyoning!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I went canyoning today on the Cetina river with my family (kids aged 14,13 and 10). It was fantastic - the kids said it was the best day of the holiday! All the staff were SO friendly and helpful. We spent 6 hours in the river climbing over rocks, sliding down rapids, swimming, jumping into pools and even absailing! The highlight of the trip was a 150ft absail out of a mouth of a cave down to the river followed by a zip wire into a pool! If you are thinking about going canyoning BOOK WITH AVANTURA!!!!!

Järfälla, Stockholms Län, Sweden
“Deep water solo”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Daniel took me out for a day of deep water solo, this is the best climbing experience I had. Started with a perfect coffee in the harbour before a relaxing boat ride to the climbing spot. Daniel is really professional and you can really see that he loves this job.

Had a great day and got a lot of great advice. Cant wait to get back to Croatia and Daniel!

Visited July 2013
Jyvaskyla, Finland
“Flexible, fun and professional”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I Was on a family holiday in Trogir and being a climbing enthusiast I wanted to try out Deep Water Soloing (DWS). I contacted Avantura CEO Daniel for a one day get away and he set me up with a great day of DWS. These guys are the developers of the the area so you get a full insight of the local climbing scene. In addition to extensive Beta and History I Also got great tips for future climbing trips. And lets not forget relaxed and equally enthusiastic company of Daniel. :)

All in all I can really recommend these guys. They know their stuff and at least I had great fun!