“GREAT FOOD”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Staff from the hostel give us special discounts for this place and it was very good recommendation. Big portions, cheap, delicious food it is all what i need. Restaurant is only minutes walking distance from the Diocletian palace and they served very good schnapps with honey

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed in spilt 2 nights and had dinner here both nights. We both loved it. It's a very cute and chill little restaurant. First night I had the tofu salad and my partner has the Caesar salad, both really great. Second night had different items on the menu and again thoroughly enjoyed it. The meals were about 45-65 Kunas and worth every penny. Staff were lovely. And the cats weren't a bother both times we went. Would definitely go back here and recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Like many outdoor dining spaces in Croatia, this one also has a least a couple of cats roaming around between the tables. And I guess they are used to being fed by the customers, and can get aggressive if you don't feed them. I had a brown cat stare at me (and my plate) intently for a few minutes, and when I didn't pay it any attention, it tried to jump onto my table (literally had its two front legs on the edge of my table). The waitress was across the alley in the kitchen so the other customers tried to help me get rid of the cat. Overall it made me extremely uncomfortable (I am really not fond of cats) and ruined an otherwise nice evening. The food is pretty good and the wait staff very friendly. But like I said in the title, this is not the place to go if you really don't like cats.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We came here on guide book and trip advisor recommendation and I am writing this whilst still waiting for our food. Table linen was dirty on arrival, we got a little sandwich while we wait (see picture) and we are still waiting for our food! The wine has eased this hilarious experience, how it got 9th restaurant in split we are unsure.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I had a very nice lunch today and I will come back for sure. Waitress was very friendly, food excellent. I can recommend it to everybody.