“Cakes and pastry with a touch of class”
Review of Creme de la Creme - CLOSED

Creme de la Creme
Cuisines: Cafe, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Creme de la Creme is a patisserie where you can enjoy exquisite French-inspired desserts, from colorful and delicate macarons to an extensive selection of cakes and tarts. We also offer you other popular international temptations such as cheesecake and tiramisu, but if your tastebuds crave for the traditional, splitska torta (Split Cake) awaits you, made using our grandmothers' recipes with all-natural, local ingredients. The quality of raw materials comes as first priority and therefore, we are proud that our desserts are made exclusively with butter, eggs, natural sweet cream, quality chocolate, fresh fruits, and locally-sourced nuts. All desserts are hand-made from scratch, and our goal is to provide our guests and customers with sweet satisfactions, as that gives us satisfaction. Other than desserts we also have a master barista on hand who proudly roasts his very own speciality coffee, promising the freshest blend for Creme de la Creme guests. Creme de la Creme is tucked into Ilicev prolaz, a passageway just off the Marmontova shopping street. At the end of the passageway, we offer outdoor seating on the charming Morpurgo Square.
“Cakes and pastry with a touch of class”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Most of the times I come here to take away, reason being, although is nice, it is to small, and the owner wanted to make the most of it, so there is no privacy. On the other hand cakes and pastry are excellent taste, looks and vareity wise.
If you do not have skills for baking cakes and you want to impress your guests home, come here and take some, they will love it.
Actually I will give them 4.5 overall because it is still space to improve.

• Visited December 2013

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Split, Croatia
“Great cakes”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is my favorite place for coffee and pastries. In a prime location in the city center. my favorite cake is cheesecake. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank mkey2000
Zadar, Croatia
“Good coffie and cakes”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is a modern place situated in historical ambient. very nice. I ate Paris cake and it was delicous, I just enjoy eating it. they serve illy coffe and the combinatios of that cake and coffe make me smile whole day :)

• Visited August 2013
Helsinki, Finland
“Great cheese quiche”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The place is modern and nicely decorated. I ate cheese quiche that was excellent! Also the cakes were delicious. I went back in three different days to buy the cheese quiche but they didn't have it ever. I don't know why it was on the menu if they never had those? The staff just told me that they did'nt have the quiches. If I had got them I would give them Excellent, now I'm only giving Very Good.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Iilia
Rome, Italy
“We had breakfast here everyday of our trip!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good Italian Illy coffee and caffelatte and cappuccino, not exceptional but good cakes. I had Charlotte cake with vanilla and strawberries everyday, my mother tasted several different cakes.
Free wi fi and a very new and clean toilet.

Visited July 2013