All reviews golf cart the main square old city electric cart complimentary bottle of wine charming hotel eggs cooked to order breakfast was delicious perfect location your luggage ferry tickets would highly recommend this hotel comfortable rooms stone walls beautiful room our honeymoon parking spot
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Palace Judita is really a luxurious place (home made marmalade for breakfast, flexible breakfast time to please you, a wonderful chef that makes the best omelets whatsoever). Not only because each detail regarding bed, bed linen, towels, room, and breakfast is perfect, but because its staff is also perfect. Palace Judita is run by three people, two Marias and one Andrija. They make sure that you feel at home (I wish I had a luxurious home as Palace Judita). Palace Judita has four stars, their service and offer deserves many more. We enjoyed each minute of our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2013

A cute boutique hotel right in the centre of Split, bang next to Diocletian's Palace, with an easy-going, friendly staff and comfortable accommodation. What is absolutely 'Wow' about this place is the immense warmth and hospitality, with a special mention of a gentleman named Andrea. Even though we had to park away from the hotel, he helped us lug our luggage to and from the parking and even got our bag repaired on the way without accepting the money. He was only too eager to help us have all our needs met for a comfortable, trouble-free stay. I have never, in all my travel, encountered hospitality like this and must credit all the staff at Juditha for never finding anything too much to satisfy each customer and going the extra length with a smile. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank saloniduggal
shadeCRO, Manager at Palace Judita Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

It is so nice to hear back from you. Thank you so much for sharing feedback, we appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon. Best regards to your husband and son.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Lovely small boutique hotel in central old Split. Service is outstanding and staff very helpful round the clock. Excellent breakfast. They have parking spots nearby and free wifi. Rooms are spacious and well equipped. Excellent location for discovering Split and surroundings year round

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MikeS71
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for a few days back in mid-September (before embarking on an organized group biking trip) and we had such a wonderful time! The taxi driver from the airport knew the staff at the hotel and called ahead so that a young man from the hotel was waiting for us when the driver dropped us off at the outskirts of the town square (just a couple blocks from the hotel; you cannot drive up to hotel as there are no cars allowed in the area - perfect for pedestrians!). The young man from the hotel took our luggage and welcomed us to Split. The staff treated us like family. They even had a special dinner for all of the guests to celebrate the completion of the second part of the hotel, so we got to meet the owner and also the contractor who did the work. The staff, all of whom spoke English very well, was very patient with me when I tried to show off my rudimentary knowledge of Croatian I had learned from a set of Pimsleur language CDs. The rooms are very nicely furnished, and the bed was so comfortable we tried to figure out what brand it was to see if we could purchase one back in the States. Even though the hotel is in the heart of town very near Diocletian's palace (i.e., it can get pretty lively), the new windows are fairly sound-proof. There are plenty of places within walking distance to eat, have coffee, enjoy gelato, etc. The hotel provides breakfast and it is wonderful - a great assortment of fruit, meats, cheese, granola, etc., and they also will make an omelet for you as well. We love this hotel and will definitely stay here again if we return to Split. Note: I had been meaning to write this review since we came back from our trip 3 months ago but have been putting it off, but then a week ago I received a very pretty Christmas card (via e-mail) from Palace Judita! How many hotels have you stayed at that send you Christmas cards?!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,
what a wonderful review. Thank you very much for your effort and specific description of our services. Hopefully, see you again soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My friend and I stayed here in May and really enjoyed it. It was so convenient to stay in the city center and to be able to walk everywhere. Parking was located outside of the center but was easy to find and they sent a cart sent out to us when we arrived to bring our luggage and us directly to the hotel. On the way out, they walked our bags and us back to the parking lot. While we were there, the staff was just wonderful. They took care in everything they did with the food, decor, and atmosphere. They also helped us immensely by telling us how to get to Dubrovnik by car crossing through Serbia (which was super easy) while Google maps was giving us complicated directions to take a ferry that wasn't even running during that time of the year. The room was also super clean and very comfortable to stay. I was so glad we stayed here and would highly recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends