$131
$326
$192
Travelocity
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $252/night.

$259
$221
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgolf cartthe main squareold citycomplimentary bottle of wineelectric cartcharming hoteleggs cooked to orderbreakfast was deliciousperfect locationyour luggageferry ticketscomfortable roomswould highly recommend this hotelstone wallsbeautiful roomour honeymoonparking spot
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Friends booked this for us and when we arrived, we couldn't have been more delighted! The staff worked tirelessly to help us in every way possible. We were travelling with bicycles and they offered their services in moving our huge luggage boxes for the bikes along with everything else both on arrival and when leaving. The location on the plaza was perfect and one felt totally entrenched in the flavour of the old city! With no traffic inside the old city walls, we slept with our windows open each night listening to the wonderful sounds of people visiting over refreshments while music from local restaurants provided a very restful background. We would love to return and have already recommended this as a "must stay" destination for friends. Thanks to our hosts for the wonderful breakfasts, the beautiful surroundings, and the very warm and relaxing atmosphere created by your caring staff!

Room Tip: Our room was right on the plaza and were told it could be noisy during the "high" season but in October it was wonderful!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank MarilynJM1954
Reviewed September 28, 2011

We have just returned from a long weekend break and stayed at the Judita Palace.
It was , quite simply , superb.

The rooms are stunning , the team go out of their way to welcome and make your stay very special.
The location is brilliant - right in the middle of the old town and a two minute walk to the sea front.
If you are looking for somewhere special to stay in Split - you have just found it !!!

Room Tip: ask for room 4
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank colin g
Reviewed September 18, 2011

new accommodation in the centre of the old town. they advertise parking but this is some distance away so you have to be met and the bags go one way and you go with a member of staff to the parking lot.
good accommodation , good ac.,good soundproofing, good cake on arrival---nice touch but I do not know if that is the norm.
wifi a little slow but it does get going eventually.
You are right in the centre for everything so location could not be better.
Breakfast should be served in the rooms as I can see the very small breakfast area becoming too congested if every one turned up at once, it is well done for a small area and the breakfast was a good continental!!
I had a little moan about not being informed about the parking and was informed that emails had been sent informing me of procedure, I had received only one asking for approx time of arrival and I phoned from Zadar to confirm our approx arrival time.The lady manager did admit to me that only one email had in fact been sent without the parking info.-----NEVER EVER ARGUE WITH A GUEST WHO KNOWS HE IS IN THE RIGHT.This may sound petty but I do not treat my customers in this way and I do expect the same in return.This is a point to note as I have changed hotels on reading bad feed back!!!!!

Room Tip: no idea as we di not see any of the other rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank alexanderSpain
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The Judita Hotel is situated within the old town walls in Split. We were met from the taxi by the charming hotel manager and was escorted to the hotel. Our first reaction was that this was a very clean and well located hotel. It has all of the charm of a period property with the added luxury of modern conveniences. We requested a room with a balcony and were given a fantastic room that was spacious and overlooked a square in the old town.

The hotel was better than we were expecting from their website and the service was impeccable. The hotel manager went out of her way to ensure that we were comfortable and that we made the most of our trip.

If you want a well positioned boutique hotel that has great service, you cannot go wrong with Palace Judita.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Corker99
Reviewed September 2, 2011

3 friends and I arrived in Split with reservations at another hotel. After discovering our previously booked hotel was not as described online, we started searching for an alternative. Thankfully we discovered the Palace Judita.

Palace Juita is a beautifully manicured boutique-style hotel that has it al. Prime location, very clean, comfortable rooms make for a wonderful stay. The morning breakfast was wonderful and I had the chance to speak with one of the owners of the hotel who is a true gentleman.

Another memorable thing about this hotel was experienced a few hours after checking in. I had rolled my ankle earlier in the day and I was walking with an obvious limp. Once I settled into my room, one of the staff had gone to a store and bought me some Tylenol and a tensor bandage!!!! I was totally amazed and extremely appreciative of the act of kindness.

I highly recommend this space to anyone visiting Split.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends