“Cheap and cheerful”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the three cheese pasta ....tasted good
My partner ordered the sausages some were a bit grissily but generally ok..,,for the price you can't complain...

2  Thank Jo B

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Pizzas were lovely and fresh. Beer, cold and refreshing. Salad, fresh and crunchy.

Ask to sit outside in the back of its hot day, or in the terrace outside if it's chilly but there is sun.

Pizza comes hot and yummy from the wood burning pizza oven.

Try to always find the wood burning pizza restaurants or take always. Life is too short for electric/gas oven pizza.

1  Thank Foody-doodle
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We didn't have pizzas but the steaks were amazing. Might be a bit rare for some but that suits me fine. The service was good early on but a bit slower when they got busy later. Apparently the oldest pizzeria in split too so maybe well have pizza next time.

3  Thank Greg R
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We had a pizza and wine. Great value for money and very clean and well cooked. Also stopped and drinks there a few times because it was next to our hotel.

3  Thank trolley-dolly1959
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We went there with my wife...
Medium level of quality.
High prices for such food, mussles where not so good. I definetaly wont recommend them.
Above the food the staff was really great and helpful. If there would be a nice time I will choose pizza

2  Thank Michał K