“Don't eat grilled meat”

Konoba Nevera
Ranked #27 of 419 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant "Konoba Nevera" is famoust for great local food. We are really using only fresh food. Ambience is pleasnt. Staff is english speaking. If you are traveling in the group and you need transfer or excursion we can help you with that, too.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I wen to this restaurant 2 times. First time we had Dalmatian Pašticada and Grilled Veal. Veal was horrible, dry and not really good. I left dissapointed. I met a few friends who have been there and they told me to try the seafood or local stuff and skip the grill. next time we ordered "korculanski makaruni" and "black squid risotto". Both were fabulous! The restaurant has great and very polite staff which speaks good english. Prices are ~10€ which is acceptable especially since the portions do get you full. If you've never had it i would go with pasticada slowly cooked beef.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Their menu is way too long. The waiter immediately wanted to recommend dishes, almost as he didn't want us to suffer. I had a steak with shrimp sauce which was really good. The mixed shellfish starter was good as well.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Whenever I'm celebrating an anniversary with my bf or whatever reason it is, I go to konoba Nevera.

It's simple, they have the best steak and shrimp soup. They should keep up with good work. Prices are average, could be lower tho :)

Reviewed June 16, 2014

You can try the best mediterranean meal in this restaurant. It's a hidden place worth visiting. The treament of staff was excellent. The city is great. Strongly recommended. I will repeat...
Muy buen restaurante en una preciosa ciudad. Puedes saborear la comida mediterranea de una manera totalmente exquisita. Los postres son una pasada. El trato fue inmejorable. Totalmente recomendable...

Reviewed June 12, 2014

After a tiring day roaming around the town, we decided to go to a restaurant recommended by our apartment owner. The restaurant has made no disappointments to us, although no particular surprise either. I ordered a beef tenderloin and a creamy soup with shrimp, while some of my friends ordered fish and pasta. The steak was tender and cooked reasonably well. The truffle sauce on my friend's food was probably the best in my opinion.