Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:30 PM

from $47.73
More Info
from $33.15
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Our company decided to do a cruise for team building activity. We did a private tour with this company. We hired Solo boat for a private tour and did their standard 3 Island tour route. Everything was well organized, food great and music on board fun. Weather was still warm so we could swim. It was great day on the Sea.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We had really nice day out on the water on Solo boat. Weather was perfect, sea very clean and tour fun. We liked the lunch in the private restaurant and talking to crew members who were really fun and made our day better.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Blue Lagoon trip with Solo is really a nice and affordable way to visit Blue Lagoon and Šolta Island. I was there with my girlfirends, had some nice cocktails prepared by crew on board and tasty fish lunch in their restaurant! They even remembered to wish us Merry Christmas via e-mail! Great customer service and value for money!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I was in Split for few days on our team building trip to Croatia and during our day off I decided to visit Blue Lagoon. I choose this company because they Had EXCLUSIVE acces to the Peer in taj Bay and the beach. Food and drinks included were fine, I Had fish and some nice white wine. I explored the Island a bit by walking up the small village road our guide reccomended. Nature is so beautiful and untouched, they barely have electricity there but tour is well organized by using natural resources (natural charcoal for grilling). Very nice tour indeed.

Reviewed November 29, 2019

My friends and I booked three Island tour online on their website, very fast and easy. We got info about meeting point and departure time in few minutes on mail. Tour was well organized and of suprisingly high quality regarding affordable price. Lunch was great, crew very attentive and locations amazing. Blue Lagoon and their Peer in the Bay (only tour boat that can actually moore in the Bay, others Stay on the anchor outside) were tue highlight of the whole day. Nice beach, interesting underwater and stylish restaurant (which they also own). Other places we visited were interesting as well, first shipwreck snorkeling to wake up and than fisherman village on Solta for the relaxing end of the day.