“Great location and nice finishout”
other travelers have booked this property
palace view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
palace view
kitchen / dining
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Nicwine
Dallas, Texas
“Great location and nice finishout”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Great location right next to the palace walls. The fresh fruit market is around the corner which made it very convenient. The only thing that would have made it better is a dish washer.....but that is not a big deal. It was perfect for our family of 4.

Your age range 35-49
toalt2
san francisco
“Great Apartment in Perfect Location”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

We highly recommend this accommodation for your stay in Split. The apartment is clean, well stocked, and just the space our family of 4 needed to spread out. The pictures are accurate! As the other reviews stated, the location cannot be beat, it is just steps away from the Diocletian Palace, the harbor and the open air market. We enjoyed getting fresh bread and fruit for breakfast, and enjoying appetizers 'at home'. Antonia is a wonderful host who met us when we dropped off our car, and got us settled in the apartment. Communication was easy before the trip, and our stay at Palace View made our visit to the wonderful city of Split very special, indeed!

Liked best: The Apartment itself
Liked least: Sight delay for deposit return
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
sf, ca
Reviewed June 9, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: layout of apartment and cleanliness
Liked least: noise
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dianne J
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
“Fab apartment perfect location”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We are 4 ladies who every May have a long weekend away and we all agree this was our best one yet!
Antonia was great from booking online to sadly having to leave. She arranged airport pick up and when we arrived there was loads of fresh fruit from the market(which is literally under our window), there was fruit juice, water and milk in the fridge. She gave us loads of information about where to eat what to see and was just generally great.
The apartment is fab spotlessly clean 5star all the way 2 lovely bathrooms and just exactly as it is in the photos.
It was very warm when we were there so the air con was a blessing and I know a few people have mentioned all the stairs but honestly that's a small price to pay when you see the apartment and how convenient it is to everything.
Turn left out of the apartment straight into the market, walk down to the harbour which is great for people watching and not badly priced.
Walking around the really pretty streets you will find lots of lovely bars and restaurants and we particularly loved one called "No Stress!" They gave us free desserts and fruit and even wine on our second visit and one of the lovely waiters even gave me his spare uniform tshirt which I loved but they don't sell.
The beach is just left of the harbour keep walking along the beach and round each corner is another little bar and quiet section on the beach, the sea was lovely.
Split is absolutely lovely in every way and if you are a group of 4 to 6 then you will not find a more perfect place to stay.

We will be back!

willowtre...
lincolnshire
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 for a stay in July 2013

If you want an apartment in split....try to rent this one!!!! Central, roomy,clean,,I doubt there is better in split for the Money.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Leaving
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bristol
Reviewed September 12, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Alyssa_M...
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Flat out the best place we stayed in Croatia”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Honestly, I can't do this place justice. It was truly awesome.
It's right in the heart of Split which was great because you'd walk outside and be in the heart of town. Let it be known that it's a three story walk-up but every day I walked up to the apartment I thought two things: 1) I just walked off a bite of gelato; and 2) it's so worth it b/c this place is amazing.
Like everyone has said, the pictures are accurate representations of the space (may even be under selling it a bit but as you can see I'm a huge fan) and the space itself is great. There's air conditioning in every room so that you never feel forced to stay in one spot in order to stay cool.
I've stayed at other places through airbnb and I'm really picky about how clean I like my place to be and most places do not live up to my expectations. The owners of Palace View make a point of having a cleaner come between visitors and the cleaner stays for 4 hours. I could've eaten off the floor it was so clean. I don't mind paying hotel prices as long as they meet hotel standards and Palace View went above and beyond.
The owners are also super friendly and gave us great recommendations for places to go for food in Split. I even called after we left because I wanted recommendations for places to stop on our drive down to Dubrovnik. She happily gave me not only the names of towns to visit but restaurants I should check out.
If I ever go back to Split this is the only place I will stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness and layout of the apartment.
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing