“Mmmm fresh mussels and beer”
Review of Konoba Marul

Konoba Marul
Ranked #85 of 402 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Very rustic, cozy and clean. We sat inside as the patio was full which can be a good sign. The waiter was polite and attentive and provided wonderful recommendations. I had the mussels with bread to dip in the sauce which was delightful and I hate to say this but it was much better than I have tasted in Canada. My wife had the risotto of which she said tasted great. The Croatian beer is very tasty but my wife found the local wine a little flat so she stuck to bottled water.
Toilets were OK

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Getting tired of mediocre rum of the mill over priced eateries.
This is definitely another one of them.
Probably enough said
Home made wine is helping me cope somewhat-but somehow even that was boring!

1  Thank Journeyman644
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I knew this place because my friends who are living in Split advised me to go there. Dishes are very tasty. Very nice staff. Very cosy and quiet atmosphere. Good prices.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was our second time we came here.
Very nice place in the center of Split, good service and fantastic food. We had there: Mussels, Grilled Calamari, Chicken with Gorgonzola Sauce and grilled mixed vegetables. Good Value

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had a seafood pasta and my wife had the Risotto Marul. Her risotto had a gritty tecture as if the shellfish had not been cleaned. My pasta was OK but a bit greasy. There are better alternatives in Split.