“Pedestrian, boring more of the same rather have my money back.”
Review of Konoba Marul

Konoba Marul
Ranked #79 of 417 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Getting tired of mediocre rum of the mill over priced eateries.
This is definitely another one of them.
Probably enough said
Home made wine is helping me cope somewhat-but somehow even that was boring!

1  Thank Journeyman644

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I knew this place because my friends who are living in Split advised me to go there. Dishes are very tasty. Very nice staff. Very cosy and quiet atmosphere. Good prices.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was our second time we came here.
Very nice place in the center of Split, good service and fantastic food. We had there: Mussels, Grilled Calamari, Chicken with Gorgonzola Sauce and grilled mixed vegetables. Good Value

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had a seafood pasta and my wife had the Risotto Marul. Her risotto had a gritty tecture as if the shellfish had not been cleaned. My pasta was OK but a bit greasy. There are better alternatives in Split.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

A place to eat a good beef. decent and friendly services of the waiter. I would go back to this place if I ever will be back in Split.